Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 21Aug Sunday: Casual Street Shoot “Golden Triangle” + Area around Arab Street

Default Re: 21Aug Sunday: Casual Street Shoot “Golden Triangle” + Area around Arab Street

Some quick photos to share from the walkabout

Postage

Devotion

Light up

Art, the making of

Walled

Thanks for organising Weiteck.
    You're welcomed rhino, hope everyone enjoyed the shoot.
    Olympus E1 7-14, 25 f1.4, 50 f1.4
    Nikon D3s 14-24 f2.8, 24-70 f2.8, 70-200 f2.8, 85 f1.4, 50 f1.4

Default Re: 21Aug Sunday: Casual Street Shoot “Golden Triangle” + Area around Arab Street

A couple more pictures...

Salute

Sultan Mosque by dusk

Lift-Leaves

Synchronised

Thx for organizing, I think the boys reli enjoy it today shooting girls =) right TAYKT?
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Quote Originally Posted by canonmono View Post
    Thx for organizing, I think the boys reli enjoy it today shooting girls =) right TAYKT?
    Especially TAYKT.

Thanks weiteck for organizing.
    Canon EOS 500D EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS | EF 50mm f/1.8 II | BG-E5 | 70-300 f/4-5.6 Di VC USD |

Quote Originally Posted by canonmono View Post
    OK..Wah u all dun think that i only shoot girls photo..I also got shoot others things..Thankz our Big boss Weiteck for organizing today outing..

Wow... like those pics you have posted here kenneth... er... if you don't mind me saying, but I find the artist abit lacking, part of the hair was cropped off.

Anyway, my own humble offering,

1)

2)

3)

4)
    Last edited by rhino123; 22nd August 2011 at 08:43 PM.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Thanks rhino, yes i also feel that the painter pictures was the weakest. The initial angle was weak. I tried to use leading lines from the drain, wall and railing to frame this picture. But the top background is busy with a dengue banner and if I shoot the painter straight on from where he was looking, i got no framing aids like lines, etc. Thus this angle and tight crop.

I like your #1 picture, good detail and lines.

Quote Originally Posted by RayLa82 View Post
    Especially TAYKT.

Thanks weiteck for organizing.
    Yeah... Thanks to weiteck for organizing this....
    TAYKT... where's the girls photo that you took???

Weiteck. Thanks for organising the trip.

Nice photos hope there are more coming up.

I hope i get to process my photos tonight, too many backlogs.

Was an enjoyable Sunday afternoon with u guys.
    Kindly share your pix here, using direct links to keep things tidy. also easier for us to view larger array of your shoots

Our group photo & pixs of Sultan Mosque's Docent, Shyrara Sam Ahmad sharing with us, is at end of this post. (with Link).
    It was very nice of them to be so welcoming.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sept, i planning:
    1) Levitation Photography
    2) Tiong Bahru Estate, stroll back to 1930s
    u can refer to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiong_Bahru_Estate

info i will release after Canon Photomararthon.
    Look forward to u guys & gals' support.

also 28Aug that's a sharing session by Goldenstar08. which i recommend for those going for photomarathon
    refer to: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...n-with-Outing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Direct link to group photo:
    http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/...e21Aug2011.jpg

Think if taken or crop, without the hanging light would be better.

Direct link to folder of Docent sharing with us:

http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/...osque%2021Aug/

@nerfwings: Nice of u to share so much tips with us. would be great if u can organise workshop or sharing session in future.
    i love your 2nd photo "Devotion".

@Benny: can u get photo from ur frenz for mi? the photo of the lady in white dress at the bicycle shop...

@CanonMono: pls dun bully TAYKT. U turned my event into a match-making session....

Wow... It seem tat there are alot fun during this outing.. Too bad I can't join , anyway weiteck I will try my very best to join on ur next outing.

Thanks Weiteck for the outing ;-)

Here sample photo(s) from mine .

Last edited by biskandar; 22nd August 2011 at 08:34 PM.

Hi everyone, really enjoyed the outing, thanks again to Weitech for organizing...

here is my contribution....

小女孩 by liulian1, on Flickr

戴头巾的少女 by liulian1, on Flickr

花草 by liulian1, on Flickr
    Last edited by liulian; 25th August 2011 at 09:55 PM.

It seems like,you guys out there having alot of fun.Too bad,can't join you guys for the outing.Got something on,on that day.

@ Giken & Joe: No worries, will be another time & event(s) to meet
    @ liulian & zuantnang: Sorry the rest of us stayed in the Sultan Mosque for so long till u & ur frenz went off. The Docent was very nice to spend time with us even after closing time for visitors. and gave us all goodies bags!!!!
    @ Joanne Chong: we went to Haji Lane after our drink. too bad u went off.

i was worried about rain, end up the strong sun get mi dehydrated...
    Last edited by weiteck; 23rd August 2011 at 12:01 AM.

@Wei Teck, the weather was killer and we went off for cooling drinks..anyway, thks for organizing.

Some of my shots frm the outing.

Afro @ Golden Mile

Bus in frames

Waiting

letterbox city

Bald + 2 hats

More -

Kid & His Booster.

Tailgating Taxi.

Blending in.

Prayers. - I reckon everyone took a photo of this man even myself. So lets see the content.

#untitled. - I like how she express her displease.

Seems like everyone has set the bar really high.

P/S: working on non-calibrated monitor, hard to tell if my images are too dark. Some monitors look OK, some too dark.

From Golden Mile:

#1: Entertainment

#2:

#3: "What you looking at?"

#4: Old
    Last edited by cks2k2; 24th August 2011 at 08:55 AM.

From Kg Glam/Arab St

#5: Note the skeptical look on the sister

#6:

#7:

#8:

The rest on my Flickr page.
    Last edited by cks2k2; 24th August 2011 at 08:56 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast