Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Molel

Default Super Molel

Quote Originally Posted by Levis
    U got watch the show shallow hal?

Default Re: Super Molel

hantu tek tek !

errr... different guys, different tastes?

That's a model that is as plus-sized as most photogs here on CS...
    Alpha

Bring out your UWAs...
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    That's a model that is as plus-sized as most photogs here on CS...
    are you like that? :0

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    I'm in shape. Round is a shape.
    Alpha

hmmm...wats the point of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    hmmm...wats the point of this thread?
    to prove that round is a shape

Don't be so mean le.... what's wrong with plus size models...

this is tasteless and super bo-liao, totally no respect to anyone who willing to stand in front of a camera, be it an any type and any shape.

I trust everyone here is more mature then any other areas, please don't behave like a small boi boi who deserve a kick in their butt.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Levis View Post
    I don't know if anyone has seen this portrait before: http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5956913

The girl doesn't really fall into the category of your standard CS XMM swimsuit model or lingerie model who prances around in a hotel room happily; but that is a portrait I love. It speaks volumes about humanity, it makes one think. To me, it has tons more value than any CS XMM photo. And I would be more than glad to shoot her, though I hope for her health's sake that she is no longer anorexic.

It's funny how CS P&P always has the tagline that it's "More than just sitting and smiling" but that's just what happens in 95% of photos I see here (when I do).

I have not seen the picture, but I have seen good pictures of heavier people that work well, in more than just a superficial way.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    No! He is the one to the left:

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    No! He is the one to the left:

You like me in my tight speedos.
    Alpha

Big is beautiful
    At least she is brave enough to do it.

It's Boliao ...

Both Vogue in Italy and Australia recently used PLUS size models on cover and photo spreads, first time in history they have moved away from the waif style of model. So yes BIG can be beautiful.

Vogue Italy

Robyn Lawley - Vogue AU

Cheers ....
    40D|BG-E2N|24-105L F4.0 IS USM |70-200L F2.8 IS USM

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I don't know if anyone has seen this portrait before: http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5956913

The girl doesn't really fall into the category of your standard CS XMM swimsuit model or lingerie model who prances around in a hotel room happily; but that is a portrait I love. It speaks volumes about humanity, it makes one think. To me, it has tons more value than any CS XMM photo. And I would be more than glad to shoot her, though I hope for her health's sake that she is no longer anorexic.

It's funny how CS P&P always has the tagline that it's "More than just sitting and smiling" but that's just what happens in 95% of photos I see here (when I do).

I have not seen the picture, but I have seen good pictures of heavier people that work well, in more than just a superficial way.

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post

Awesome. This is a work of art. It is very unique kind of photography which I find it more interesting than just normal portrait photos.

I agree with you. Most of the portrait photos in CS are beautiful models. We don't get to see this kind of artistic photos often.

No matter how fat or skinny your subject is. What matter most is how the photographer present his work.
    | 5D Mark III | 24-70mm F2.8L MK II | 70-200mm F2.8L IS MK II | 600 EX-RT | Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG (A) |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast