Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 64

Thread: US asks China to explain

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default US asks China to explain

    In the TV and internet news today.
    "US asks China to explain why it needs aircraft carrier"

    http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...7ff8064da3.5b1

    Why must China explain to the US? As though one is the master and the other is a slave.
    This kind of bullying attitude by the world's sole super power is the reason why Singapore stood fast and insisted on caning Michael Faye.
    Does not China have a sovereign right to buy (this second hand one from Ukraine) or make its own aircraft carrier?
    This is China's first aircraft carrier. Only 1 up to the year 2011 !

    Even india and Thailand have.

    How come US never asked other countries to explain.

    (edited) Number of carriers by country (As long as ever have had in the past - current day many of them no longer exist, e.g. Japanese carriers destroyed in WW2; and many in US/UK have been decommissioned) So this list does not represent current active air carft carriers in service: (edited)
    United States 67
    United Kingdom 40
    Japan 20
    France 8
    Russia 5
    Australia 3
    Canada 3
    Italy 2
    India 2
    Spain 3
    Brazil 2
    Argentina 2
    Thailand 1
    Netherlands 1


    Japan (earliest carrier was in 1922 and Japan was never asked to explain until Pearl Harbour attack ) had many aircraft carriers in WW2:
    Hosho
    Akagi
    Kaga
    Ryujo
    Soryu
    Hiryu
    Zuiho
    Shokaku
    Taiyo
    Zuikaku
    Shoho
    Junyo
    Unyo
    Hiyo
    Chuyo
    Ryuho
    Hyuga
    Ise
    Chiyoda
    Kaiyo
    Shinyo
    Chitose
    Taiho
    Unryu
    Amagi
    Shinano
    Katsuragi
    Kasagi
    Ibuki
    Aso
    Ikoma
    Last edited by ricohflex; 18th August 2011 at 07:11 PM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    China: "Because we *****in can, b*tches!"

    US is just insecure... all the other guys with carriers are US-friendly.

  3. #3

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    I have a feeling that World War 3 will start just like that ...

    I decide liao, this weekend go buy a full frame camera.

  4. #4

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    In the TV and internet news today.
    "US asks China to explain why it needs aircraft carrier"

    http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...7ff8064da3.5b1

    Why must China explain to the US? As though one is the master and the other is a slave.
    This kind of bullying attitude by the world's sole super power is the reason why Singapore stood fast and insisted on caning Michael Faye.
    Does not China have a sovereign right to buy (this second hand one from Ukraine) or make its own aircraft carrier?
    This is China's first aircraft carrier. Only 1 up to the year 2011 !

    Even india and Thailand have.

    How come US never asked other countries to explain.

    Current number of carriers by country:
    United States 67
    United Kingdom 40
    Japan 20
    France 8
    Russia 5
    Australia 3
    Canada 3
    Italy 2
    India 2
    Spain 3
    Brazil 2
    Argentina 2
    Thailand 1
    Netherlands 1
    Singapore 1 (Mobile Suit Gundam called Merlion)

    Japan (earliest carrier was in 1922 and Japan was never asked to explain until Pearl Harbour attack ) had many aircraft carriers in WW2:
    Hosho
    Akagi
    Kaga
    Ryujo
    Soryu
    Hiryu
    Zuiho
    Shokaku
    Taiyo
    Zuikaku
    Shoho
    Junyo
    Unyo
    Hiyo
    Chuyo
    Ryuho
    Hyuga
    Ise
    Chiyoda
    Kaiyo
    Shinyo
    Chitose
    Taiho
    Unryu
    Amagi
    Shinano
    Katsuragi
    Kasagi
    Ibuki
    Aso
    Ikoma


    WT Hack ???!!!!

  5. #5
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    Husband and Wife bickering, nothing to see here.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    677

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    CHina: So that there are more places to park our plane .. GAYBOY!
    USA: Fired a money bomb ..
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

  7. #7
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    USA: Why you need an Aircraft Carrier ??

    China: Because I can afford meh... not as if we've over spent on my "credit card" and is now in a debt crisis...

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  8. #8

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    "US asks China to explain why it needs aircraft carrier"

    China : Because $US down so this is a good time to BBB

    US: Why do you only buy "ONE" carrier

    China : @$##^#%%#&#@*%~# You are trying to poison me with BBB virus

    US:

  9. #9

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    Lets hope China does not push its luck.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    谁是你
    Posts
    2,706

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    Mark your calendar 21 Dec 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    I have a feeling that World War 3 will start just like that ...

    I decide liao, this weekend go buy a full frame camera.

  11. #11

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    US has nothing better to say and her muscle is getting weaker!

  12. #12

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    Hi All,


    Off Thread a bit ...

    That day, i saw from the news that now they found out that MARS have water le ...

    If i am China Leaders ... i won't waste my time here.

    I will build more space shuttle and ferry all China people to MARS to build Great Wall and stay there.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    677

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    First, u need trees and before that u need seeds .. u sure it's water and not some kind of alien pee?
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

  14. #14

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    China becoming strong is a threat to the Pacific area, see what they are doing to our south east asia neighbours now. It will become worst when they have the Carrier, 400KM of threat and that covers the little red dot. Anyone want to side them please think twice. They had already played us out in SuChou next time it just might be in our home land...
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  15. #15

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    China becoming strong is a threat to the Pacific area, see what they are doing to our south east asia neighbours now. It will become worst when they have the Carrier, 400KM of threat and that covers the little red dot. Anyone want to side them please think twice. They had already played us out in SuChou next time it just might be in our home land...
    China is doing what Germany and Japan are doing before WWII.
    Trying to convince other countries that their military expansion is for "peaceful" and self-defense only. History have taught us, if a country is expanding it military, it could only be one thing - WAR! It already starting, they are buying oil from all over the world to power their equipment. "Donating" money to Africa countries to buy their alliance, cyber hacking/spying.

    The only question now is WHEN will the actual face to face battle start?

  16. #16
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    Sadly many people fail to realise how ambitious the Chinese have become over power. Lurk around any large Chinese forum and you will realise how many PRC citizens view the entire Southeast Asia as their "backyard" brainwashed by decades of cultural indoctrination and a region where we are officially under their sphere of influence. This is further reinforced by similar statements from Chinese government officials.

    Likewise people are constantly criticising Japanese for something they had committed over 70 years ago and fail to realise for these past decades, Japan has mostly become a nation of pacifists. If and when China start rolling down their "backyard", the only nation determine enough to stand in their way may very well just be Japan and not the United States.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  17. #17

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    China becoming strong is a threat to the Pacific area, see what they are doing to our south east asia neighbours now. It will become worst when they have the Carrier, 400KM of threat and that covers the little red dot. Anyone want to side them please think twice. They had already played us out in SuChou next time it just might be in our home land...
    what really happen at Su Zhuo? rumour that they swallow the whole dam n project into their pocket. . a simple analogy

  18. #18

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    BTW, are they nuclear powered Aircraft carrier..

    the incident of the 54 CRH380BL bullet trains is still hot Dude

    Well, simple. they want to replace US as the Global Policeman or 大哥

    by that time, he say 1 nobody dare to say 2

  19. #19
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    what really happen at Su Zhuo? rumour that they swallow the whole dam n project into their pocket. . a simple analogy
    The Chinese government built a new industrial park that is actually CHEAPER, FASTER, BETTER near to the Suzhou Industry Park (SIP) that was developed in collaboration with Singapore. We lost US$90 million over a period of 5 years as the Chinese government officials goes laughing all the way to the bank while someone had a major facepalm moment.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 12th August 2011 at 09:21 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  20. #20

    Default Re: US asks China to explain

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    The Chinese government built a new industrial park that is actually CHEAPER, FASTER, BETTER near to the Suzhou Industry Park (SIP) that was developed in collaboration with Singapore. We lost US$90 million over a period of 5 years as the Chinese government officials goes laughing all the way to the bank while someone had a major facepalm moment.
    oh that is bad. Tks... truly a copycat..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •