Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Kiss your Facebook Goodbye

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    Pi Sai Nang
    LOL

  2. #22

    Default Re: Kiss your Facebook Goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    probably they do. anon has been successful in waging war against a lot of organisations, ranging from the CIA all the way to sony. wouldnt be surprised if they came across information regarding such practices during their short stint in CIA.
    That is why we should never post real information in face book

    Everyone should create FB account with following

    Real Name : Ah Beng
    Sex : Still a virgin
    Age : Always 21

  3. #23
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Kiss your Facebook Goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    That is why we should never post real information in face book

    Everyone should create FB account with following

    Real Name : Ah Beng
    Sex : Still a virgin
    Age : Always 21
    its a good technology really. good in the sense that it is easily accessible. those who knows how to play the system can find information of people very easily. for good and bad reasons.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Kiss your Facebook Goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    its a good technology really. good in the sense that it is easily accessible. those who knows how to play the system can find information of people very easily. for good and bad reasons.
    Agree

    A coin have two sides

    People have use FB to find long lost friends/relatives and thieves have use FB to steal from family on vacation.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Kiss your Facebook Goodbye

    It is OK for FB to go.

    Google+ the new FB will come soon and take over from FB. It is said to be better !

    RIP FB ..........


  6. #26
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Kiss your Facebook Goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky78 View Post
    It is OK for FB to go.

    Google+ the new FB will come soon and take over from FB. It is said to be better !

    RIP FB ..........


    ohd did I forget to mention... Google plus banned anon account. anon not happy too. tbh, I'm skeptical with a lot of such platforms haha. I'm only limiting myself to fb, and limiting the info that goes on.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Kiss your Facebook Goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    You all using a lot of short form which me as a 'Ang Mo' do not understand.


    it is an acronym. you dont need to have IQ of 150 to figure that out.

    PSN = play station network.
    Last edited by ninelives; 12th August 2011 at 04:07 PM.
    Objection !!!

  8. #28
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Kiss your Facebook Goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdevilzz View Post
    Anon is the short form for anonymous. Also the person behind the famous PSN hacks.
    Anonymous is not a single entity but a collective of persons.

    Anon disowning OpFacebook?
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 12th August 2011 at 09:10 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  9. #29
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Kiss your Facebook Goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Anonymous is not a single entity but a collective of persons.

    Anon disowning OpFacebook?
    dunno leh. we will see it will be interesting.

  10. #30
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Kiss your Facebook Goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    probably they do. anon has been successful in waging war against a lot of organisations, ranging from the CIA all the way to sony. wouldnt be surprised if they came across information regarding such practices during their short stint in CIA.


    Hacking a organisation's website is only equivalent to defacing a physical banner representing the organisation. Attempting to infiltrat the actual CIA servers containing their classified database is another different story.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  11. #31

    Default Re: Kiss your Facebook Goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Anonymous is not a single entity but a collective of persons.

    Anon disowning OpFacebook?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •