Thread: Do u like 2b shot at?

Red face Do u like 2b shot at?

Recent threads have shown the faces of photographers in some photographs.. Now the question is that, do we want to be shot at and posted in public forum? I believe there are a lot of CS members who have their personal reasons not to have "appeared". What say you?
    always the Light, .... always.

For me it depends on who shot me and where and how the shots will be shown and used.

It depends on whether it's my good side or bad side.
    Last edited by Newman; 3rd October 2004 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    Recent threads have shown the faces of photographers in some photographs.. Now the question is that, do we want to be shot at and posted in public forum? I believe there are a lot of CS members who have their personal reasons not to have "appeared". What say you?
    On a serious note, don't you think the people in the candid or street shots that you take in public would feel the same way too? I think if you do feel uncomfortable to have your pic posted in the forum then just simply ask the poster to remove it.

If any shooter poke his lens in front of my face, I would get seriously angry and start a fight.

And then I give him my address for him to send me the prints.

Its not wise to point and shoot me then post it! PLEASE DON'T DO THAT?

OR i will get a group of photographers to shoot u back .... then i will post it in A4 size...

hee hee.......
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

I don't mind if I am shot at with a camera....different story if it is a gun
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.