Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 124

Thread: Recommendations for camera backpack

  1. #81

    Default

    Talking abt vanguard bags, I just hoot a vanguard shoulder bag, 2GO 25 model. Been hunting for a small shoulder bag for ages, saw this model costing only $54. Hoot lah!

    The shoulder strap is v comfy. Hopefully my shoulder will not break after a day's usage

  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88
    Talking abt vanguard bags, I just hoot a vanguard shoulder bag, 2GO 25 model. Been hunting for a small shoulder bag for ages, saw this model costing only $54. Hoot lah!

    The shoulder strap is v comfy. Hopefully my shoulder will not break after a day's usage
    This model is v hard to see. I just happened to see it just now. Don't wait already

  3. #83
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,650

    Default

    I was using the Thinktank Streetwalker Pro and pretty much happy with it. I can fit a D3, 3 f/2.8 zooms Arca Swiss C1 geared head and bunch of other stuffs with room to spare. Then recently, i started looking for a smaller backpack for traveling. i got the 3N1-22 and am pretty surprised by the stuff this bag can be filled up with........ A D700, 2 f/2.8 lenses and the C1 geared head and still had enough room for personal stuff. It was an instant fav. It's the backpack I use on a daily basis and at times, even for assignments, especially when one body and 2 lenses are all I need for that day.

  4. #84
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,650

    Default

    But I'll probably never use the Kata as a sling bag since I hated that idea. It's only a backpack for me.

  5. #85

    Default Re: Recommendations for camera backpack

    i just got the kata 3n1-22 last week... but i think it is not the bag for me... i dont feel comfy with it like my Kata -465 before......
    and now im selling it... im in the search for the more comfy backpack....

  6. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mackie8
    i just got the kata 3n1-22 last week... but i think it is not the bag for me... i dont feel comfy with it like my Kata -465 before......
    and now im selling it... im in the search for the more comfy backpack....
    3n1-22 no good lah. It's too boxy and stiff!!!

  7. #87

    Default Re: Recommendations for camera backpack

    Yah i dont feel comfy......
    Any other suggestion? I need the one with laptop space.... And very comfy....

  8. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mackie8
    Yah i dont feel comfy......
    Any other suggestion? I need the one with laptop space.... And very comfy....
    How about the Thinktank Streetwalker Harddrive?

  9. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mackie8
    Yah i dont feel comfy......
    Any other suggestion? I need the one with laptop space.... And very comfy....
    Why not try 466i?

  10. #90
    Member Valkarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    276

    Default Re: Recommendations for camera backpack

    what do you guys think of the Lowepro Outback 100/200? i'm thinking about it, but i bike alot, and this is kind of irritating while biking.

  11. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkarian
    what do you guys think of the Lowepro Outback 100/200? i'm thinking about it, but i bike alot, and this is kind of irritating while biking.
    One thing I find about lowepro is the paddings are kind of thin. Even the shoulder paddings are thin.....

  12. #92
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,376

    Default Re: Recommendations for camera backpack

    If you bike a lot, I recommend the Lowepro Photo Sport. I got the 200 and it fits my E-PL1 + 1 extra lens, water bag and other stuff. Best thing is that the bag is pretty light and low profile which is very nice while cycling or biking.

  13. #93

    Default Re: Recommendations for camera backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    Why not try 466i?
    actually im using DR-465 before.... the i sold it.. coz i need a little bigger space then laptop space....

  14. #94

    Default Re: Recommendations for camera backpack

    I'm using a national geographic 5270 as it is rather compact, not too bulky and looks good. Downsides is the issue of taking out the cam for a quick snap. Other than that, its perfect for me as I don't really like camera bags that look like camera bags. haha
    D7000 + 50mm

  15. #95

    Default Re: Recommendations for camera backpack

    kata dr467..
    im using the old model and this bag already travelled cross continent with me...hehe

  16. #96
    Senior Member digitalpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Shèng Gǎng
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Think Tank Photo. 'nuff said.

  17. #97

    Default

    Lowepro bags are pretty thin and offer almost no protection.

    I would say you can look at thinktank if you're looking for something big, and lasting. I've seen naneu and tamrac too. But quality-wise can't beat the thinktank bags.

  18. #98

    Default

    Any think tank bag similar to kata 3n1 33?

  19. #99

    Default Re: Recommendations for camera backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by popcornstar View Post
    Any think tank bag similar to kata 3n1 33?
    Nope, I don't think so. Capacity wise maybe the streetwalker harddrive

    Streetwalker HardDriveâ„¢ Backpack - Think Tank

  20. #100
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    Lowepro bags are pretty thin and offer almost no protection.

    I would say you can look at thinktank if you're looking for something big, and lasting. I've seen naneu and tamrac too. But quality-wise can't beat the thinktank bags.
    Actually I always found most Lowepro bags overcushioned and too bulky for my liking.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •