Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Recommendations for camera backpack

Talking abt vanguard bags, I just hoot a vanguard shoulder bag, 2GO 25 model. Been hunting for a small shoulder bag for ages, saw this model costing only $54. Hoot lah!

The shoulder strap is v comfy. Hopefully my shoulder will not break after a day's usage

Quote Originally Posted by donut88
    Talking abt vanguard bags, I just hoot a vanguard shoulder bag, 2GO 25 model. Been hunting for a small shoulder bag for ages, saw this model costing only $54. Hoot lah!

The shoulder strap is v comfy. Hopefully my shoulder will not break after a day's usage
    This model is v hard to see. I just happened to see it just now. Don't wait already

I was using the Thinktank Streetwalker Pro and pretty much happy with it. I can fit a D3, 3 f/2.8 zooms Arca Swiss C1 geared head and bunch of other stuffs with room to spare. Then recently, i started looking for a smaller backpack for traveling. i got the 3N1-22 and am pretty surprised by the stuff this bag can be filled up with........ A D700, 2 f/2.8 lenses and the C1 geared head and still had enough room for personal stuff. It was an instant fav. It's the backpack I use on a daily basis and at times, even for assignments, especially when one body and 2 lenses are all I need for that day.

But I'll probably never use the Kata as a sling bag since I hated that idea. It's only a backpack for me.

Default Re: Recommendations for camera backpack

i just got the kata 3n1-22 last week... but i think it is not the bag for me... i dont feel comfy with it like my Kata -465 before......
    and now im selling it... im in the search for the more comfy backpack....

Quote Originally Posted by mackie8
    i just got the kata 3n1-22 last week... but i think it is not the bag for me... i dont feel comfy with it like my Kata -465 before......
    and now im selling it... im in the search for the more comfy backpack....
    3n1-22 no good lah. It's too boxy and stiff!!!

Yah i dont feel comfy......
    Any other suggestion? I need the one with laptop space.... And very comfy....

How about the Thinktank Streetwalker Harddrive?

Why not try 466i?

what do you guys think of the Lowepro Outback 100/200? i'm thinking about it, but i bike alot, and this is kind of irritating while biking.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarian
    what do you guys think of the Lowepro Outback 100/200? i'm thinking about it, but i bike alot, and this is kind of irritating while biking.
    One thing I find about lowepro is the paddings are kind of thin. Even the shoulder paddings are thin.....

If you bike a lot, I recommend the Lowepro Photo Sport. I got the 200 and it fits my E-PL1 + 1 extra lens, water bag and other stuff. Best thing is that the bag is pretty light and low profile which is very nice while cycling or biking.

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    Why not try 466i?
    actually im using DR-465 before.... the i sold it.. coz i need a little bigger space then laptop space....

I'm using a national geographic 5270 as it is rather compact, not too bulky and looks good. Downsides is the issue of taking out the cam for a quick snap. Other than that, its perfect for me as I don't really like camera bags that look like camera bags. haha
    D7000 + 50mm

kata dr467..
    im using the old model and this bag already travelled cross continent with me...hehe

Think Tank Photo. 'nuff said.

Lowepro bags are pretty thin and offer almost no protection.

I would say you can look at thinktank if you're looking for something big, and lasting. I've seen naneu and tamrac too. But quality-wise can't beat the thinktank bags.

Any think tank bag similar to kata 3n1 33?

Quote Originally Posted by popcornstar View Post
    Any think tank bag similar to kata 3n1 33?
    Nope, I don't think so. Capacity wise maybe the streetwalker harddrive

Streetwalker HardDriveâ„¢ Backpack - Think Tank

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    Lowepro bags are pretty thin and offer almost no protection.

I would say you can look at thinktank if you're looking for something big, and lasting. I've seen naneu and tamrac too. But quality-wise can't beat the thinktank bags.
    Actually I always found most Lowepro bags overcushioned and too bulky for my liking.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast