Thread: Wacom Pen Tablet - Where to buy cheapest? Or are they all the same price?

Default Wacom Pen Tablet - Where to buy cheapest? Or are they all the same price?

Hey guys! As per title, anyone know where's the cheapest store I can buy the Wacom Pen Tablet from?

Anyone know if the touch version interfaces well with the Mac OS? I'm still on leopard.

Cheers!
    Zexun
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Default Re: Wacom Pen Tablet - Where to buy cheapest? Or are they all the same price?

Hmm, anyone? Cathay Photo said they don't sell them anymore.
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Default Re: Wacom Pen Tablet - Where to buy cheapest? Or are they all the same price?

Try AMAZON.COM, then use vpost to bring it in.
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

I bought my pen version from Challenger Funan. I am a Challenger member so it's slightly cheaper than the public price

I saw it a Popular bookstore and Challenger and er...Newstead????, this shop that sells a lot of laptops. I got the Bamboo with touch but I find the touch useless. It's not iPhone for crying out loud. I also find the pen not that useful because I can control better with my mouse. Maybe the bigger version is better but I think I am done with tablet.