Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: What am I? Part II

Default Re: What am I? Part II

Quote Originally Posted by cameraone View Post
    You got it. It's a NUT.
    Evidence later.
    The NUT in the photo was attached to a bolt that's attached to a splice in the rail track which was part of of the ex-KTM railway.

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    How is uncle MM a nut?????????
    He said so himself. The first 'M' stood for mad, isn't it?

You got it. It's a NUT.
    Evidence later.
    ...guessed correctly while at work ...now no camera for next round. Require someone else to post for the next image...
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    ...guessed correctly while at work ...now no camera for next round. Require someone else to post for the next image...
    where is dreamsg???

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    where is dreamsg???
    Dreaming in SG?
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

ROFL. nice. Nut. Testicle. Family Jewels. Bollocks. Wedding Tackle. Balls. hahaha. same as MM's avatar ROFL

What kind of nutty clues are these?

1st, you dun want it in your shoes, then its a family jewel, third, its linked to me, 4th, 5th , its 26km long, testicles also can?

This call for a out right RED card!!!!! Peeeeeeeee...................peeeeee.............. ......pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee

The next person who post & gives inaccurate, irrelevant, misguided, non related clues have to buy all of us starbucks coffee & on top of that will still receive a RED card....................
    Take the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    What kind of nutty clues are these?

1st, you dun want it in your shoes, then its a family jewel, third, its linked to me, 4th, 5th , its 26km long, testicles also can?

This call for a out right RED card!!!!! Peeeeeeeee...................peeeeee.............. ......pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee

The next person who post & gives inaccurate, irrelevant, misguided, non related clues have to buy all of us starbucks coffee & on top of that will still receive a RED card....................

Hahaha.. I have similar thought, the more clues I read, the blurer I was until I saw the kacang putih

Quote Originally Posted by asthio88 View Post
    Hahaha.. I have similar thought, the more clues I read, the blurer I was until I saw the kacang putih
    I think his last clue posting makes more sense
    1) It needs a partner to do its job which is to keep things in place.
    2) In its various forms and sizes, this thing could be found everywhere like cars, bicycles, bridges, buildings, lamp posts, cameras, etc. Just in this case it's attached to something 26-km (or was it 23-km?) big or long
    3) Its name is very short, it won't be accepted in a CS thread post by itself
    4) Kacang putih
    ...before that..
    CLUE: family jewel, testicles, balls, what madmartian is (they're all synonyms to this word)
    wth.

Mega RED card for mega fail clues

what kind of nutty clues are these?

1st, you dun want it in your shoes,(having steel nut's in your shoes would hurt your feet so you would not want it, not unless you're a masochist) then its a family jewel (synonym for 'nut' in your scrotal sac) , third, its linked to me (asked you whether 'mad' meant angry or crazy and you accepted crazy), 4th, 5th , its 26km long (please re-read the clue - it's part of something big which was 26km long which was the ktm railway), testicles also can (a synonym also for your 'nut' in the scrotal sac)?

So sad. Just being a good samaritan to post for larlarloo got so many red cards. But it's fun. Got kei1309 to say testicles several times (assuming kei is really a girl).

This call for a out right red card!!!!! Peeeeeeeee...................peeeeee.............. ......pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee

the next person who post & gives inaccurate, irrelevant, misguided, non related clues have to buy all of us starbucks coffee & on top of that will still receive a red card....................

xxxxxx

I will voluntarily refrain from posting here for justly or unjustly vexing the guessers. The posting of the evidence would be my last post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by cameraone
    I will voluntarily refrain from posting here for justly or unjustly vexing the guessers. The posting of the evidence would be my last post in this thread.
    Not before buying Starbucks!!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

YELLOW CARD for giving up!!!!

RED card for giving up & not buying us starbucks coffee.

To redeem yourself, please post evidence & the next puzzle..................................If not, bon bon will come stomping on you.............................
    Take the shot!

RED card for giving up & not buying us starbucks coffee.

To redeem yourself, please post evidence & the next puzzle..................................If not, bon bon will come stomping on you.............................

Here's the evidence. It's the nut near the head of the bolt. Another photo shows its attachment to the KTM rail.

EGM_6348 by thelonelensman, on Flickr

EGM_6345 by thelonelensman, on Flick

I don't want to take away (again) Skystrike's right to post (he probably is home by now with his camera). And who knows,I might even like bonnie's stomping (her feet must be well taken care off).

Otherwise, maybe madmartian should post the puzzle...

Here's the evidence. It's the nut near the head of the bolt. Another photo shows its attachment to the KTM rail.

I don't want to take away (again) Skystrike's right to post (he probably is home by now with his camera). And who knows,I might even like bonnie's stomping (her feet must be well taken care off).

Haha, ok, nut case solved. We shall wait for skystrike to post.
    Bon bon's stomping is not bad, it's like massaging. You should try, haha
    Take the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian

Haha, ok, nut case solved. We shall wait for skystrike to post.
    Bon bon's stomping is not bad, it's like massaging. You should try, haha
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Not home yet. Still in badminton session. Will only be back ard 11pm. Meanwhile if got any kind soul, help ti start the game rolling. TIA

hihi,

if you all dont mind, we can have a simple one first... =]

clue: wood
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast