Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1004

Thread: What am I? Part II

  1. #821

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by cameraone View Post
    You got it. It's a NUT.
    Evidence later.
    The NUT in the photo was attached to a bolt that's attached to a splice in the rail track which was part of of the ex-KTM railway.

  2. #822

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    How is uncle MM a nut?????????
    He said so himself. The first 'M' stood for mad, isn't it?

  3. #823
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by cameraone View Post
    You got it. It's a NUT.
    Evidence later.
    ...guessed correctly while at work ...now no camera for next round. Require someone else to post for the next image...
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  4. #824

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    ...guessed correctly while at work ...now no camera for next round. Require someone else to post for the next image...
    where is dreamsg???

  5. #825
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    where is dreamsg???
    Dreaming in SG?
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  6. #826

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    ROFL. nice. Nut. Testicle. Family Jewels. Bollocks. Wedding Tackle. Balls. hahaha. same as MM's avatar ROFL

  7. #827
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    What kind of nutty clues are these?

    1st, you dun want it in your shoes, then its a family jewel, third, its linked to me, 4th, 5th , its 26km long, testicles also can?

    This call for a out right RED card!!!!! Peeeeeeeee...................peeeeee.............. ......pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee

    The next person who post & gives inaccurate, irrelevant, misguided, non related clues have to buy all of us starbucks coffee & on top of that will still receive a RED card....................
    Take the shot!

  8. #828

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    What kind of nutty clues are these?

    1st, you dun want it in your shoes, then its a family jewel, third, its linked to me, 4th, 5th , its 26km long, testicles also can?

    This call for a out right RED card!!!!! Peeeeeeeee...................peeeeee.............. ......pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee

    The next person who post & gives inaccurate, irrelevant, misguided, non related clues have to buy all of us starbucks coffee & on top of that will still receive a RED card....................

    Hahaha.. I have similar thought, the more clues I read, the blurer I was until I saw the kacang putih

  9. #829
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by asthio88 View Post
    Hahaha.. I have similar thought, the more clues I read, the blurer I was until I saw the kacang putih
    I think his last clue posting makes more sense
    1) It needs a partner to do its job which is to keep things in place.
    2) In its various forms and sizes, this thing could be found everywhere like cars, bicycles, bridges, buildings, lamp posts, cameras, etc. Just in this case it's attached to something 26-km (or was it 23-km?) big or long
    3) Its name is very short, it won't be accepted in a CS thread post by itself
    4) Kacang putih
    ...before that..
    CLUE: family jewel, testicles, balls, what madmartian is (they're all synonyms to this word)
    wth.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  10. #830

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Mega RED card for mega fail clues

  11. #831

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    what kind of nutty clues are these?

    1st, you dun want it in your shoes,(having steel nut's in your shoes would hurt your feet so you would not want it, not unless you're a masochist) then its a family jewel (synonym for 'nut' in your scrotal sac) , third, its linked to me (asked you whether 'mad' meant angry or crazy and you accepted crazy), 4th, 5th , its 26km long (please re-read the clue - it's part of something big which was 26km long which was the ktm railway), testicles also can (a synonym also for your 'nut' in the scrotal sac)?

    So sad. Just being a good samaritan to post for larlarloo got so many red cards. But it's fun. Got kei1309 to say testicles several times (assuming kei is really a girl).

    This call for a out right red card!!!!! Peeeeeeeee...................peeeeee.............. ......pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee

    the next person who post & gives inaccurate, irrelevant, misguided, non related clues have to buy all of us starbucks coffee & on top of that will still receive a red card....................

    xxxxxx

  12. #832

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    I will voluntarily refrain from posting here for justly or unjustly vexing the guessers. The posting of the evidence would be my last post in this thread.

  13. #833
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameraone
    I will voluntarily refrain from posting here for justly or unjustly vexing the guessers. The posting of the evidence would be my last post in this thread.
    Not before buying Starbucks!!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  14. #834

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by cameraone View Post
    I will voluntarily refrain from posting here for justly or unjustly vexing the guessers. The posting of the evidence would be my last post in this thread.

    YELLOW CARD for giving up!!!!

  15. #835
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by cameraone View Post
    I will voluntarily refrain from posting here for justly or unjustly vexing the guessers. The posting of the evidence would be my last post in this thread.
    RED card for giving up & not buying us starbucks coffee.

    To redeem yourself, please post evidence & the next puzzle..................................If not, bon bon will come stomping on you.............................
    Take the shot!

  16. #836

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    RED card for giving up & not buying us starbucks coffee.

    To redeem yourself, please post evidence & the next puzzle..................................If not, bon bon will come stomping on you.............................


    Here's the evidence. It's the nut near the head of the bolt. Another photo shows its attachment to the KTM rail.


    EGM_6348 by thelonelensman, on Flickr


    EGM_6345 by thelonelensman, on Flick

    I don't want to take away (again) Skystrike's right to post (he probably is home by now with his camera). And who knows,I might even like bonnie's stomping (her feet must be well taken care off).

    Otherwise, maybe madmartian should post the puzzle...

  17. #837
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameraone

    Here's the evidence. It's the nut near the head of the bolt. Another photo shows its attachment to the KTM rail.


    EGM_6348 by thelonelensman, on Flickr


    EGM_6345 by thelonelensman, on Flick

    I don't want to take away (again) Skystrike's right to post (he probably is home by now with his camera). And who knows,I might even like bonnie's stomping (her feet must be well taken care off).

    Otherwise, maybe madmartian should post the puzzle...
    Haha, ok, nut case solved. We shall wait for skystrike to post.
    Bon bon's stomping is not bad, it's like massaging. You should try, haha
    Take the shot!

  18. #838
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameraone

    Here's the evidence. It's the nut near the head of the bolt. Another photo shows its attachment to the KTM rail.


    EGM_6348 by thelonelensman, on Flickr


    EGM_6345 by thelonelensman, on Flick

    I don't want to take away (again) Skystrike's right to post (he probably is home by now with his camera). And who knows,I might even like bonnie's stomping (her feet must be well taken care off).

    Otherwise, maybe madmartian should post the puzzle...
    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian

    Haha, ok, nut case solved. We shall wait for skystrike to post.
    Bon bon's stomping is not bad, it's like massaging. You should try, haha
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  19. #839
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default

    Not home yet. Still in badminton session. Will only be back ard 11pm. Meanwhile if got any kind soul, help ti start the game rolling. TIA
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  20. #840

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    hihi,

    if you all dont mind, we can have a simple one first... =]





    clue: wood
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •