Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1004

Thread: What am I? Part II

  1. #761

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Zichar View Post
    I almost said belacan...
    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Brick
    Quote Originally Posted by asthio88 View Post
    rock? stone? granite?
    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Grumpy's dinner
    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Snake
    All wrong.

    CLUE: Some guessers here, I guess, could feel some affinity to the name of this thing.

  2. #762

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by cameraone View Post
    All wrong.

    CLUE: Some guessers here, I guess, could feel some affinity to the name of this thing.
    a martian

  3. #763

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    a martian
    Wrong. I said some guessers although I think our martian guesser would definitely qualify (anyway, why is a martian an answer to every puzzle?)

  4. #764
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameraone

    Wrong. I said some guessers although I think our martian guesser would definitely qualify (anyway, why is a martian an answer to every puzzle?)
    Cameraone's shoe.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  5. #765

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Cameraone's shoe.
    Wrong (but I guess you're thinking what's inside that shoe)

  6. #766
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameraone

    Wrong (but I guess you're thinking what's inside that shoe)
    *think*







    Wakakakakakakakakakakaka
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  7. #767

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Cameraone's shoe.
    bonnie's armpit

  8. #768

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    bonnie's armpit
    Of course wrong (you'd be shocked if I said correct). But your answer further reinforces what I said earlier.

  9. #769
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameraone

    Of course wrong (you'd be shocked if I said correct). But your answer further reinforces what I said earlier.
    What did you say?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  10. #770
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,444

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    door?
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  11. #771
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Lead
    Gold
    Silver
    Bronze
    Metal
    Take the shot!

  12. #772

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    kerb on the roadside?

  13. #773

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    What did you say?
    Thread posts # 761 & # 763

  14. #774

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    door?
    Wrong.

  15. #775

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Lead
    Gold
    Silver
    Bronze
    Metal
    It's made of metal but metal made into what?

    CLUE: It had some connection to something very popular recently.

  16. #776

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    kerb on the roadside?
    Wrong.

  17. #777
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameraone

    It's made of metal but metal made into what?

    CLUE: It had some connection to something very popular recently.
    Popular??? I don't keep up with trends.

    Metal and connection to something??? *__* metal..... *brain sizzles*
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  18. #778
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by cameraone View Post
    It's made of metal but metal made into what?

    CLUE: It had some connection to something very popular recently.
    Metal made into grumpy's toe nail?
    Take the shot!

  19. #779

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Popular??? I don't keep up with trends.

    Metal and connection to something??? *__* metal..... *brain sizzles*
    You wouldn't have missed it's recent popularity.

  20. #780

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by cameraone View Post
    You wouldn't have missed it's recent popularity.
    iron pyrite

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •