Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1004

Thread: What am I? Part II

  1. #581
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Ear cleaner
    nope but you're in the same category!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  2. #582
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Cotton Buds
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  3. #583

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Nail clipper, nose hair cutter

  4. #584
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Nail clipper, nose hair cutter
    you got it!! it's a nail clipper.

    evidence:



    your turn!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  5. #585
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    you got it!! it's a nail clipper.

    evidence:



    your turn!


    time to change a nail clipper....I see some visible corrosion/rust on it.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  6. #586
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Wat? A rusty nail clipper? Who would use a rusty nail clipper? Which part is the evidence? Foul, yellow card, haha
    Take the shot!

  7. #587
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Wat? A rusty nail clipper? Who would use a rusty nail clipper? Which part is the evidence? Foul, yellow card, haha
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  8. #588
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike



    time to change a nail clipper....I see some visible corrosion/rust on it.
    rusty clippers nicer to cut. Wakakakakakaakakakaka

    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian
    Wat? A rusty nail clipper? Who would use a rusty nail clipper? Which part is the evidence? Foul, yellow card, haha
    more evidence coming up!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  9. #589
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    rusty clippers nicer to cut. Wakakakakakaakakakaka
    Just the thought of touching a rusty/corroded one irritates me. and it's NOT sharper and neither is it easier to cut =.= ...
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  10. #590
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike

    Just the thought of touching a rusty/corroded one irritates me. and it's NOT sharper and neither is it easier to cut =.= ...
    Wakakaka I never say sharper or easier to cut ma... I like using blunt objects to cut things. Wakakakakakaakakakaka
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  11. #591
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    How come the clipper the head shape looks so weird one?

  12. #592
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    How come the clipper the head shape looks so weird one?
    It's for cutting toenails. the angle makes it easier to cut side ways..

    more evidence:



    and the close up of the circled part:

    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  13. #593
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    alright! thanks for the honour:

    I was hoping to call it rust instead of nail clipper
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  14. #594
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    I was hoping to call it rust instead of nail clipper
    if you guessed rusty metal you might have won. just sayin'.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  15. #595

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    eeyur

  16. #596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya
    Guys love this. Esp older men.
    This clue is misleading!! What is the logic?!? Yellow card!!

  17. #597

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by esoeij View Post
    This clue is misleading!! What is the logic?!? Yellow card!!
    YES! yellow card! pweeeeeet!

  18. #598
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by esoeij View Post
    This clue is misleading!! What is the logic?!? Yellow card!!
    all the uncles i know love it when i give them a manicure set!!! it's like the perfect fathers' day gift!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  19. #599

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    It's for cutting toenails. the angle makes it easier to cut side ways..

    more evidence:



    and the close up of the circled part:

    how come the shiny metal part of the nail clipper in the close up photo looks narrower than the zoomed out shot? shouldn't it be the other way round?
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  20. #600

    Default Re: What am I? Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    how come the shiny metal part of the nail clipper in the close up photo looks narrower than the zoomed out shot? shouldn't it be the other way round?

    asking for yellow cards

    hahahahhaa

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •