5th August 2011, 12:09 AM
Through the Lens' National Day Photography Contest! Win Canon digital cameras!
Through the Lens' National Day Photography Contest! First prize: Canon Powershot G11.
1) On August 9, 2011, take a picture that you feel best represents the spirit and mood of National Day.
2) Email it to email@example.com by 9pm on August 10, with your full name and NRIC.
3) Through the Lens will upload the finalists into a gallery in our "Photo Essays" section on August 11.
4) Vote for your favourite photo in the Comment Box by logging in with your email address, and indicating the picture's sequence number in the gallery. Voting closes on August 14, at 8pm.
5) The picture with the most votes will win a Canon Powershot G11. Up to four other Canon digital cameras will be awarded to finalists decided by Through the Lens.
6) Two lucky fans who voted for the winning picture will each get a $50 CapitaMall voucher!
7) Winners will be announced on Through the Lens' Facebook page. So "Like" us for updates!
Rules and regulations:
1) All photos MUST be taken on August 9, 2011. Through the Lens reserves the right to disqualify any entry deemed shot on another day.
2) Entries must be under 1MB in size.
3) The Straits Times has the right to use and publicise entries in print and online.
The Team @Through the Lens
Last edited by Through The Lens; 5th August 2011 at 11:29 AM.
9th August 2011, 10:36 PM
Re: Through the Lens' National Day Photography Contest! Win Canon digital cameras!
Thanks for the support everyone!
Remember, the deadline is 10 August at 9pm!
11th August 2011, 03:54 PM
Re: Through the Lens' NDP Photography Contest! Win Canon digital cameras!
A big thank you to those who submitted their entries!
The finalists for our contest have been selected.
Go to Through the Lens to vote for your favourite picture!
Voting closes on Aug 14, 8pm.
Through the Lens