Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Strange things happening ...

Ghost got colour one some more . Steady lah.

Default Re: Strange things happening ...

Quote Originally Posted by pansbulcem View Post
    You said no colour?

Quote Originally Posted by pansbulcem View Post
    Those pictures without color are obviously due to wrong white balance setting

@google can u at least put ur photo here so if u appear front page of tml paper, at least we know why u don post here anymore ..
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

i prefer girls like this:

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i prefer girls like this:
    Do they hop with out stretched arms?
    Take the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Do they hop with out stretched arms?
    they only send people to hell

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    they only send people to hell
    I prefer Hell girl sound track

Better don't joke about this kind of things.

I have a distant relative, used to be into photography. This was in the film days.
    One day during the 7th month he decided to go take photographs of people giving offerings, burning incense, etc.

According to relatives, during the photography session, he used alot of flash and adjusted the offerings to get a better shot.

Soon weird this started to happen. He was always complaining he could see "a head at the ceiling corner" staring at him.

Then one night he started screaming. His parents ran into his room. He was saying a "burnt man crawled through his window and went under his bed." There was nothing under his bed, but weird thing was, they could all smell a terrible stench in his room.

They took him for an exorcism and things became better, but everyone said he was never the same. His parents suspect he can still see things sometimes but they don't bother him as much as before.

Few nights ago I was walking through a corridor or empty shophouses, I suddenly stumbled upon a bunch of $2 notes nearby the entrance of the shophouse with tables outside (fruit stall I guess). I only took a glance and it seems to be quite an amount.

There are afew reasons why I didn't pick it up,

1. "something" is playing tricks on me, i was smart enough not to get tricked.

2. Who knows what will happen if I pick up those notes, will it turn into something else?

3. Probably belongs to the stall owner, it's his hard earned money. Feels bad to just take it.

Anyway never pick up mysterious stuff from anywhere outside. Who knows where did it came from..

which reminds me of something terrible that happened to me and a few others during the 7th month

haha...

but don't mess around with those offerings

maybe D7000 and 7th month crashed.....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

Ok but anyway the paper dragon flag wasnt the strange thing that happened.

The strange thing that happened was when we all say good bye and I was returning back to my car.

You are so good at telling stories leh, give abit then stop. Few days later give a little bit more.... A normal person usually can't wait to tell what happen to them, in one post will tell all the story liao. In short, are you telling a story or Fact???
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    You are so good at telling stories leh, give abit then stop. Few days later give a little bit more.... A normal person usually can't wait to tell what happen to them, in one post will tell all the story liao. In short, are you telling a story or Fact???
    in HWZ EDMW, we call this a CSB.

Cool Story Bro!!

Hi bro,
    If you think I am telling a story then I am telling story.
    But if you think I am speaking fact then it's a fact.

AnywAy , story or fact , this matter actually dated back 1 year ago sometime in June 2010.

Perhaps if I elaborate more people who Are stAying near bukit panjang will roughly know how this is link to the series of strange events thAt took place.

Relax bro, its not that TS is telling a bit of story then stop then tell. In fact google here can type with lightning speed, even before what comes to his mind. Its only that his keyboard is real slow in responding to his typing...............
    So be patience..................................
    Take the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Relax bro, its not that TS is telling a bit of story then stop then tell. In fact google here can type with lightning speed, even before what comes to his mind. Its only that his keyboard is real slow in responding to his typing...............
    So be patience..................................
    Agreed!

Yesterday was story part 1.

Today is story part 2.

... akan datang ...
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by ArchRival View Post

Soon weird this started to happen. He was always complaining he could see "a head at the ceiling corner" staring at him.
    ceiling cat?

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Agreed!

Yesterday was story part 1.

Today is story part 2.

... akan datang ...

He good man True Photographer and is also True Storyteller

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast