Thread: Street Photography Outing 2 Theme: Expression (Prep for Canon Photomarthon)

Default Street Photography Outing 2 Theme: Expression (Prep for Canon Photomarthon)

Hi, It's me again. 10th of Sept is coming and any words or letters formed can be ur greatest nemisis on this day to me, to you as well as anybody else. Have you plan to start some training or are there something holding you back like no one to practice with you or you don't know where to start? Expression can be a old man smiling, a dog laughing (They do seriously) or expression of man-made structure (r u thinking Im bullshiting?) Next monday is the eve of national day and I believe that it's a half day for all singaporean in singapore so I intend to have a outing in CHINATOWN, a town where all begins ..

Date: 8 Aug 2011
    Meet Venue: CHINATOWN MRT STATION at 5:30pm ( can meet for dinner before we go fight war )

Things to Bring:
    - Camera and Lens ( I will use prime lens 50mm f1.8 II as it is more recommended )
    - Flash ( unless ur lens got f0.1, if not just bring )
    - Diffuser/bounce card ( umbrella for strobist also can bring to act as your diffuser if u want, nothing wrong but I will just laugh at you )
    - Water Bottle ( I will bring Thirst Quencher Powder ( Lemon Lime ) for you guys so just take from me then let me smack ur head as a form of saying ' you are welcome ' )
    - A mindset that let you become the winner of 2011 Canon Photomarthon, I believe ' When you don't give up, you cannot fail " ( might not work for you but at least make u shiok)

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR NAMES HERE AND PM ME YOUR HP NUMBER OR YOU 'MIGHT' BE REMOVED:
    1) canonmono
    Last edited by canonmono; 4th August 2011 at 11:00 PM.
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Default Re: Street Photography Outing 2 Theme: Expression (Prep for Canon Photomarthon)

-----
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/