Good evening CSers! I'm planning to go to some old places in Singapore to explore and take pictures at the same time. I've come up with some places but i'm not sure if i am still able to access it or not. Here's the lists.
EDIT: I'm planning on filming as well.
1. Dragon Fountain @ whampoa - I wonder if it's still there... Taking a high angle shot, probably need to step inside the empty fountain. No problem right?
2. Dragon Playground @toa payoh - Don't think it's a problem.
3.Queensway Entertainment Centre - Taking the exterior, do i need permission from the owner or something?
4. Haw Par Villa - Is it still open? Planning to shoot outisde the main entrance and maybe the inside. Need permission?
5. Dover Playground - Public, don't think it's a problem.
6. Railway bridge near Clementi street 14 - Is it still around? I've Seen some pictures and it looks quite unsteady there are gaps all over. safe?
I appreciate your help everyone! Travelling is not the problem since i'll be taking cab to these various places