Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1000

Thread: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

  1. #941
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    Can only go there and see.
    well if i can make it im there watching only hahaha

    only got a raynox HAHA
    Lousy de My Flickr

  2. #942

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Who is this good looking gentleman?

    Last edited by spree86; 14th August 2011 at 10:33 PM.

  3. #943
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    If it's sat then probably will not be able to join 'your group' lol.
    I split in to two and half of me follow you the other half follow cal k?

  4. #944
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tehcbing

    Me me auntie Bonnie...
    Ok! Reserve for you.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  5. #945
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86
    Who is this good looking gentleman?
    got TFCD???

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993

    I split in to two and half of me follow you the other half follow cal k?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  6. #946
    Member tehcbing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Who is this good looking gentleman?
    Lucky the sun was off my cranium.. If not, sure kena flare..
    Shoot first, think later

  7. #947

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    haha. if you guys come to venus drive, i'll welcome you guys at the entrance in my Tomb Raider costume

  8. #948

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Aiks... i missed all the fun ewww......
    Next sat got class outing and then only week after next then can join you guys.....
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

  9. #949
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    326

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    haha. if you guys come to venus drive, i'll welcome you guys at the entrance in my Tomb Raider costume
    Really..Wah then i not on macro shoot liao..Model shoot..haha

  10. #950

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Hmm after processing, the boardwalk shot turns out to be boring, should have used the railings as a leading line instead



    The lines from the Helix bridge were better though


  11. #951
    Member tehcbing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86
    Hmm after processing, the boardwalk shot turns out to be boring, should have used the railings as a leading line instead

    The lines from the Helix bridge were better though
    Agree bro.. Worst still, some of my better long exposure shots turned out with flares... Gggrrrrrr!!!!
    Shoot first, think later

  12. #952

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by tehcbing View Post
    Agree bro.. Worst still, some of my better long exposure shots turned out with flares... Gggrrrrrr!!!!
    Did you shoot with a filter on?

  13. #953
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    326

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    All pro so fast upload photo..I still loading on Flickr..Will put the link here soon..

  14. #954
    Member tehcbing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Did you shoot with a filter on?
    Onli a normal UV one..
    Shoot first, think later

  15. #955

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by tehcbing View Post
    Onli a normal UV one..
    When doing long exposures better take out the filter if you don't need it, an extra piece of glass will usually lead to flairs or ghosting. Can try again next time

  16. #956
    Member tehcbing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    When doing long exposures better take out the filter if you don't need it, an extra piece of glass will usually lead to flairs or ghosting. Can try again next time
    To be honest, I din even realize I had it there till u ask.. Haha.. Will be more mindful next time.. Thanx for reminding..
    Last edited by tehcbing; 15th August 2011 at 01:16 AM.
    Shoot first, think later

  17. #957
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tehcbing

    To be honest, I din even realize I had it there till u ask.. Haha.. Will be more mindful next time.. Than for reminding..
    Shoot without uv filter!!! use cpl etc when needed. Uv filter extra only. Lol
    Last edited by bonrya; 15th August 2011 at 12:28 AM.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  18. #958
    Member tehcbing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    Shoot without uv filter!!! use cpl etc when needed. Uv filter extra only. Lol
    Yes auntie Bonnie.. Hehe..
    Shoot first, think later

  19. #959
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    326

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Here is my photo link for Saturday outing.. Dun expect much from a newbie guy.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/cartoon...7627306620447/

  20. #960

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    hmmmmm


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •