Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast

Thread: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    TS is Aidill I think. And buried somewhere in this thread, he did mentioned something about going to Arab street, and to meet in Bugis MRT. We even put down our name too. Maybe you could go a few pages back. But I believe no time was stated as of yet.
    Still trying to fit into everyone's timing.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

TS is Aidill I think. And buried somewhere in this thread, he did mentioned something about going to Arab street, and to meet in Bugis MRT. We even put down our name too. Maybe you could go a few pages back. But I believe no time was stated as of yet.
    O .. his thread is what Im talking about becos for this few days, total no response from him ..
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Quote Originally Posted by canonmono View Post
    O .. his thread is what Im talking about becos for this few days, total no response from him ..
    He is busy working. Lol I think. Haha next time call me to shoot together.

I think the TS set the meeting time at 2pm at Bugis MRT, its on the sign up list.

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    I think the TS set the meeting time at 2pm at Bugis MRT, its on the sign up list.
    I also think so leh. Lol

OK, ignore me then haha .. sry TS, just anxious to get a outing going be it mine or not ..
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

OK, ignore me then haha .. sry TS, just anxious to get a outing going be it mine or not ..
    Your friends looks familiar. The one without cap who went to the railway with you. Lol

Ask Aidill to post the Bugis outing under Gathering and Outings section..Then transfer our name to there..If he not sure how to do it..we can guide him..
    Last edited by TAYKT; 8th August 2011 at 12:06 AM.

haha bro. please don't point your camera to any open windows where women are changing. you might get into trouble >.<

especially MY window

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    haha bro. please don't point your camera to any open windows where women are changing. you might get into trouble >.<

especially MY window

especially MY window
    Oops. Then I should probably remove my camera.... hahahahaha... just joking lah, unless you don't mind sharing with us where you live
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Yeah... except it is 70-200mm f2.8... which is hell of alot more expensive and heavier. I would go for a Sigma 70-200mm f2.8 OS if I didn't already have my 70-200mm f4L. Hahahaha.

And like what dreamsz said, it is pretty heavy... so I don't normally go around with it when shooting streets. My normal gear would be the 28mm f2.8 and 100mm f2.8 which I find pretty alright.
    Aiyo, i yesterday use the 70-200, today ..... hand tired!!!! but the lens is good..... hmmm 24-70 can also be quite nice for street right? or 24-105??
    If only the canon 18-200 perform like nikon's 18-200.....
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

Quote Originally Posted by dreamsz View Post
    Aiyo, i yesterday use the 70-200, today ..... hand tired!!!! but the lens is good..... hmmm 24-70 can also be quite nice for street right? or 24-105??
    If only the canon 18-200 perform like nikon's 18-200.....
    24-70mm f2.8L would be a tad sharper as compared to the 24-105 f4L. Both are great lenses, with 24-70mm faster too. However price difference is quite big. 24-105 is more convenient though because of the longer reach. However, many copies of that lens had quite bad zoom creep (alot of my friends ended up selling their 24-105mm because of the irritating zoom creep).

I don't actually own any of that two lenses, but I do know how to rectify the zoom creep (mind you, sending it to CSC don't really help alot because the creep will come back)... The solution is simple - rubber band!
    My lousy shots

2470 so heavy lol. Get a prime for streets

Oops. Then I should probably remove my camera.... hahahahaha... just joking lah, unless you don't mind sharing with us where you live
    tell me where u live then we will have a gathering and outing theme 'spying' and rent a 300-800mm sigma and woho ..

especially MY window
    May i know where u stay?

Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    Your friends looks familiar. The one without cap who went to the railway with you. Lol
    that is TAYKT .. another pervert trained by SAF ..

if by wed he doest reply then we vote for someone to start the thread in gathering and outing .. any objection?

First choice will be Csboi ..

btw, for those that are interested in renting a lens. you can consider the camera library service. One good thing is, they delivery to the nearest MRT. 2nd is that their lens is very new. 3rd, the guy is patient and nice. 4th, convenience hehe no need go all the way to the shop. response also very fast.
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

tell me where u live then we will have a gathering and outing theme 'spying' and rent a 300-800mm sigma and woho ..
    Why? I am not a kawaii girl wo, I am Rhino... unless you guys have interest in wildlife photography.
    My lousy shots

May i know where u stay?

that is TAYKT .. another pervert trained by SAF ..
    Wat pervert? I am not..i am a decent guy..nothing wrong taking photo of girl natural expression..

Canonnomo i am ok as long as i am not the one..haha..