Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1000

Thread: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

  1. #281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi

    Later get cheated then cry liao.
    Bro, keep us updated when your new toy arrives.

  2. #282
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    Later get cheated then cry liao.
    Btw, u won the bid already? Don't worry too much, once receive your lens (assuming you won already), play with it and have fun.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  3. #283

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    When i learn about the lens, then i try go and bid bid... hehe
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

  4. #284
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Btw, u won the bid already? Don't worry too much, once receive your lens (assuming you won already), play with it and have fun.
    Yeah won the bid already. Haha I was doing random scrolling and saw the ad ending in 3 hours. So bid SGD57 and waited till last minute and still my bid. Then won already. Hahaha
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  5. #285
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
    Bro, keep us updated when your new toy arrives.
    Alright! Hahaha
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  6. #286
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamsz View Post
    When i learn about the lens, then i try go and bid bid... hehe
    Before you bid, make sure that u do your own homework first. Know the market rate of that lens you want to bid, and resale value of the lens (not that important if your lens is very very old and no longer in production like some of the USSR lenses), then bid accordingly so that you will not lose money after playing for a while and decided to sell it off.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  7. #287
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamsz View Post
    When i learn about the lens, then i try go and bid bid... hehe
    Hahaha good luck and have fun!
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  8. #288
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    Yeah won the bid already. Haha I was doing random scrolling and saw the ad ending in 3 hours. So bid SGD57 and waited till last minute and still my bid. Then won already. Hahaha
    Congratz! That is a good lens. Have fun!
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  9. #289
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Before you bid, make sure that u do your own homework first. Know the market rate of that lens you want to bid, and resale value of the lens (not that important if your lens is very very old and no longer in production like some of the USSR lenses), then bid accordingly so that you will not lose money after playing for a while and decided to sell it off.
    Bid already if win and don't want, then cancel your bid. Hahaha
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  10. #290
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    sigma 70-300 its a nice lens.. go search more for review =)
    Lousy de My Flickr

  11. #291
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    Bid already if win and don't want, then cancel your bid. Hahaha
    Better don't do that too often. Afterward kanna blacklist then you know.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  12. #292
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    Bid already if win and don't want, then cancel your bid. Hahaha
    btw the one you bid got bim? or all got bim?
    Lousy de My Flickr

  13. #293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino123

    Congratz! That is a good lens. Have fun!
    Good price too... I'm more interested to know the outcome of the product quality. Even when buy in BnS and physically checking stuff before COD, sometimes some people go home then find fungus etc.... So now buy without seeing really depending on trustworthiness of the commercial seller.

  14. #294
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    btw the one you bid got bim? or all got bim?
    What's bim?
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  15. #295
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Better don't do that too often. Afterward kanna blacklist then you know.
    Yeah that one confirm one. I accidentally hit one more zero and bid 1k for a lens, then too shock. Then cancel bid. Lol
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  16. #296
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
    Good price too... I'm more interested to know the outcome of the product quality. Even when buy in BnS and physically checking stuff before COD, sometimes some people go home then find fungus etc.... So now buy without seeing really depending on trustworthiness of the commercial seller.
    Okay will let you all know ASAP. Think will take sometime. Flying from US. Don't know when will fly.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  17. #297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi

    What's bim?
    Built in motor

  18. #298
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Built in motor
    I noob leh. Build in motor is AF? Or no.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  19. #299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi

    I noob leh. Build in motor is AF? Or no.
    Built in motor means the lens has a motor built in for autofocusing. What is your camera body?

  20. #300

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

    I just got the rented lens 70-200 F4 IS.... Walao... very heavy. How they use that as a street photography lens ar.......
    The guy i rent from inital meet is friendly, patient.... but have to see during return time how they are......

    csboi :
    And now, i am seeing got such kind of nice good bid or not.
    $57 for a lens..... its superb good deal
    Last edited by dreamsz; 5th August 2011 at 07:40 PM.
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •