Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Thread: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by Csboi

Wah, 2 outings in a day
    Chiong ah! I can only go one day outing a month (agreement with CFO). Juz nice can join both on same day! Hahaha

Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy?

Street photography
    Meeting place : Bugis mrt
    Date/Time : 13 August 2011, Saturday/2pm(Since csboi have an exam on the 8th, let him study first. Haha)
    Please include your name and preferred time so we can adjust the time for the convenience of others who wants to join in. You guys can pm me you numbers. A BIG apologize for the delay

1)aidill
    2)Calvin, 2pm-4.30pm
    3) Csboi (Not confirmed yet, due to final year project)
    4)dreamsz, after 4pm as before that, i got to attend the basic photography class by knowledge bowl which i praying hard it will be good.
    5) skimmilk duno what time start (depends on my sat duty in office) but end before 6.30pm as joining the beginner outing part 80
    6) tehcbing - can't wait to meet all the shifu
    7) Rhino123 - Should be no problem if I am still in Singapore (company sending me overseas but time not yet fix)
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    hmm im ok at 1pm but think gf will join in also haha..
    Btw bro, Saturday still going to shoot or not? My hands very ichy leh.

And... Dreamz, you still coming if we are going on this Saturday too? If yes, I will bring my 70-200mm f4L IS for you to test out.
    My lousy shots

rhino ar, i going to rent le. I intent to rent from the company from this forum.... the camera library.... $40 for 2 days on 70-200 F4.
    I will feedback on the service if they good or not. hehe
    Every sat i can do it after 4pm or before 12 cause i got class with knowledge bowl to learn the basic photography.

If drop a tamron can get 70-200, csboi, i bring my tamron and i wont watch you using it until the moment you drop my lens.... we go straight to cathay photo! deal? :P

Heng rhino is a canon user... hehe

Side track : ANyone going to the STCGG? I thought of going there can directly practice some portrait shoots hehe.
    Last edited by dreamsz; 4th August 2011 at 09:15 PM.
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

Street photography
    Date/Time : 13 August 2011, Saturday/2pm(Since csboi have an exam on the 8th, let him study first. Haha)
    Please include your name and preferred time so we can adjust the time for the convenience of others who wants to join in. You guys can pm me you numbers. A BIG apologize for the delay

1)aidill
    2)Calvin, 2pm-4.30pm
    4)dreamsz, after 4pm as before that, i got to attend the basic photography class by knowledge bowl which i praying hard it will be good.
    5) skimmilk duno what time start (depends on my sat duty in office) but end before 6.30pm as joining the beginner outing part 80
    7) Rhino123 - Should be no problem if I am still in Singapore (company sending me overseas but time not yet fix)
    8) taykt - anytime but not early in the morning..

Quote Originally Posted by dreamsz View Post
    rhino ar, i going to rent le. I intent to rent from the company from this forum.... the camera library.... $40 for 2 days on 70-200 F4.
    Every sat i can do it after 4pm or before 12 cause i got class with knowledge bowl to learn the basic photography.

If drop a tamron can get 70-200, csboi, i bring my tamron and i wont watch you using it until the moment you drop my lens.... we go straight to cathay photo! deal? :P

Side track : ANyone going to the STCGG? I thought of going there can directly practice some portrait shoots hehe.
    Okay then
    My lousy shots

Quote Originally Posted by dreamsz View Post

HAHAHAH the moment I drop, I pick it up quickly and pretend I drop my phone. Hahahha won't drop your lens. I am a guy that treat things like gem. Especially not mine. Hehe where is STCGG?
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    I will watch you very closely LOL and tokina lenses are very well built so ok lah, just becareful
    YES SIR!

Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Nah just drop it. He's hoping you will drop it so he can go buy a nikon 105mm.
    In that case.. Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Btw bro, Saturday still going to shoot or not? My hands very itchy leh.

And... Dreamz, you still coming if we are going on this Saturday too? If yes, I will bring my 70-200mm f4L IS for you to test out.

Wah, addiction..

Quote Originally Posted by SkimMilk View Post
    Chiong ah! I can only go one day outing a month (agreement with CFO). Juz nice can join both on same day! Hahaha
    Hahah can buy 4D liao. Like so nice ah the timing.

Street photography

1)aidill
    2)Calvin, 2pm-4.30pm
    9) canonmono - Im still noob so need u guys to guide me along and btw my humble nooby shots ard arab street .. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4899072&type=1
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Quote Originally Posted by canonmono View Post
    Street photography

1)aidill
    2)Calvin, 2pm-4.30pm
    9) canonmono - Im still noob so need u guys to guide me along and btw my humble nooby shots ard arab street .. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4899072&type=1
    I see, staying at YewTee. LOL nearby only. Next time can teach me how to take nice photos

Blog Entries

opppps typo
    Last edited by luckyorange; 5th August 2011 at 09:43 AM.
    Lousy de My Flickr

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Btw bro, Saturday still going to shoot or not? My hands very ichy leh.

im going to shoot that day.. just that time timing abit hard to meet for me.. as i need to go at 3pm haha.. maybe can join for awhile? like canonmono haha..

or maybe you can join me earlier haha so we can go visit golden mile together =)
    Lousy de My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by SkimMilk View Post
    Wat? Only once a month? Join the outing & then dun go home..............................
    Take the shot!

Realise quite a number of CCK kakis ard.Perhaps can organise an outing for ppl in CCK or nearby.I m new in tis hobby oso n wanna tag along the pros to learn more.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Liangzai View Post
    Realise quite a number of CCK kakis ard.Perhaps can organise an outing for ppl in CCK or nearby.I m new in tis hobby oso n wanna tag along the pros to learn more.
    join them next week hahaha
    Lousy de My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian
    Wat? Only once a month? Join the outing & then dun go home..............................
    Cannot lah. I got a kid, n family life is very important. Cannot suka suka juz dump family for hobby right?

N it's because of family that this hobby came into my life. Need to strike balance.

Sure Liangzai but this few week abit busy..got lot of photography outing..no time to organise nw..Btw i only a amateur in photography..

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast