I am going through some of the "Gears to Bring Overseas" and notice that a lot of people carry their heavy tripod around. How do you carry your tripod around when overseas? I am trouble lugging my heavy tripod around (1.2kg) and trying to find a more comfortable way to carry it around the world.
1) In a tripod pouch
2) A backpack with a tripod holder
3) Strap it to sling bag somehow and have a strained shoulder
4) Hand carry as a walking stick and as a beating rod if needed
5) Pass to husband/wife/bf/gf/kids to carry for you
6) Leave it at hotel room most of the time....
Other ideas of carrying the tripod around for long distance and day to night will be welcome!