Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where would you go for a 0 shutter count DSLR?

Default Re: Where would you go for a 0 shutter count DSLR?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    Not to really argue on your point, but does this mean that 0 shutter count worth more than one "brand new" cam with some shots (can be ranging from 100 and beyond) taken? if that's the case, I think the stores should start charging for every test shots taken by potential users who test and walk off..

of course, after certain shutter count, I believe the shop may consider putting it as display set.. if it's not a v.high end body.
    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    well, I can foresee if every customers all want 0 shutter count cameras, the camera store salesman will simply ask: "are you confirm buying this camera? confirmed? double confirmed? triple confirmed?? if yes, put the money down on the counter than I open the box and let you touch this camera, and if you want to try another camera just buy both cameras, because nobody want non virgin cameras."
    Pls read my post carefully...I said it is NOT UNREASONABLE for a camera to have some amount of clicks out of box, but there is a point of too many clicks to really consider it as brand new. If a camera has a shutter count of 100 out of the box, it is perfectly fine. BUT if you are paying full retail price for a camera with a shutter count of over 1000, then are you really getting a demo unit or brand new unit? The issue that I am harping on is not whether the "brand new" camera you got has got 0 shutter count or not. What I am trying to say is that is it really fair for us to be paying the brand new retail price for a camera that has a shutter count as high as some used set.

Do not get too upset with people because your title is really looking for strange comments/responses.

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieInCS View Post
    Pls read my post carefully...I said it is NOT UNREASONABLE for a camera to have some amount of clicks out of box, but there is a point of too many clicks to really consider it as brand new. If a camera has a shutter count of 100 out of the box, it is perfectly fine. BUT if you are paying full retail price for a camera with a shutter count of over 1000, then are you really getting a demo unit or brand new unit? The issue that I am harping on is not whether the "brand new" camera you got has got 0 shutter count or not. What I am trying to say is that is it really fair for us to be paying the brand new retail price for a camera that has a shutter count as high as some used set.
    always the Light, .... always.

well i doubt the car mileage thing is a good example... you dont need trigger the shutter at all to move a camera, but the wheels turn when you move the car.
    Last edited by SAMUELS; 2nd August 2011 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Do not get too upset with people because your title is really looking for strange comments/responses.
    Mi ish NOT TS

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieInCS View Post
    Only display set have this problem.

Imagine everyday 10 customers molested and click the shutter of the display set.

You cannot expect it to remain a virgin

That is also why display set are cheaper than brand new camera.

I Strongly object !!!
    Like dat the chickens in geylang will never find husband !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    I Strongly object !!!
    then you should save the day for them

Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    I Strongly object !!!
    Then you should ask megastore like COURTS to stop advertisement like "Lowest Price Guarantee".

Tempt people to go and molest the display sets

*munches*
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    Only display set have this problem.

Imagine everyday 10 customers molested and click the shutter of the display set.

You cannot expect it to remain a virgin

That is also why display set are cheaper than brand new camera.
    Can you tell that for the non-virgin display camera the mount is a bit loose?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    the mirror slap has a wet-cloth-hitting-the-floor sound

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    the mirror slap has a wet-cloth-hitting-the-floor sound

The in body flash throw is also affected.

Instead of the usual throw of 4 - 5 meters ...

The flash light can only reach 1 - 2 meters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    i worried tat camera got infections....dunno if all her lenses got put on condom anot..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12