I am planning my trip to Canada (yukon) and USA (Los Angeles and Las Vegas). A total of 15 days trip.
I need some advice on how to plan my air ticket, I kinda headache.
Below mentioned is as what I had planned via Cathay Pacific
- Singapore - Vancouver ( transit at HK, I intend to spend a few hours at HK for short shopping)
- Vancouver - WhiteHorse Airport (going to Yukon to view Aurora)
- Whitehorse - Vancouver
- Vancouver to Las Vegas ( I not sure how to book this)
- Las Vegas - Los Angeles (self drive)
- Los Angeles back to Singapore (How can I book returned trip via Cathay Pacific since my both destination and departure is different)
I need some advice on this, or if you have better recommendation on how to tweak this tour to save $$.
Seeking your advice pls.