Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stgcc 2011

Default Re: Stgcc 2011

just test my flashgun and seem like not working properly or i should say i dont know how to use .... think cant bring the flashgun along this weekend.. using built in flash.. thanks canonmono for the tissue paper trick ....

Dylan, what time you will be heading there?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWoo View Post
    just test my flashgun and seem like not working properly or i should say i dont know how to use .... think cant bring the flashgun along this weekend.. using built in flash.. thanks canonmono for the tissue paper trick ....

bring ur flash and ask dylan to assist you or if ur going on sun, more of us can help u as well, Tissue Paper has a new meaning in Photography but still u need to test it to see how many pieces u need to diffuse the shadow and tips on sat is not to shoot the cosplayer against anything that is reflective ..
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

i have a pop up flash diffuser.. i can bring it there if u need it..just pm me

Quote Originally Posted by stvkoswara View Post
    i have a pop up flash diffuser.. i can bring it there if u need it..just pm me
    thanks stvkoswara. but i plan go on saturday. sunday i'm not free.

i think is batter buy a pop up flash diffuser since it wont be costly. anyway thanks for the tips canonmono..

will bring my flashgun down as well and hope Dylan & orange could help me out of this matter..

thanks stvkoswara. but i plan go on saturday. sunday i'm not free.

i think is batter buy a pop up flash diffuser since it wont be costly. anyway thanks for the tips canonmono..

will bring my flashgun down as well and hope Dylan & orange could help me out of this matter..
    hmm i not sure of my timing yet, the official thing starts at 10?
    btw what flash is yours? i am only familiar with canon n nissin :P

I going Dare Devil Shooting haha

I Got 1 tip

Avoid Crowds of photographer and get up close Hahaha

Be Patience lol
    Last edited by yu jianzhi; 16th August 2011 at 11:31 PM.
    Only Good thing about CS Worth Watching is Kopitiam And B&S Section ... , no offence

I have a diffuser trick:
    Cut out from the big white opaque Milk plastic container (not the paper carton), tape to ur pop-up flash (u need to have a distance between)
    The milk container's material & opacity is similar to the pop-up flash diffuser & the white diffuser cap on external flash.
    furthermore, reusable...must recycle to save mother nature.

Hope u guys enjoyt STGCC.Too bad Sat i go for Palangsi's workshop then go for Frenz's ROM.
    Sun i having a trail...( Cya, CanonMono!)

@yu jianzhi: miss ur big head, getting into my shoots.....the tanjong pagar shoots, i think i can compile a coffee table book of your handsome face....

Last edited by weiteck; 17th August 2011 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by weiteck View Post
    I have a diffuser trick:
    Cut out from the big white opaque Milk plastic container (not the paper carton), tape to ur pop-up flash (u need to have a distance between)
    The milk container's material & opacity is similar to the pop-up flash diffuser & the white diffuser cap on external flash.
    furthermore, reusable...must recycle to save mother nature.

Hope u guys enjoyt STGCC.Too bad Sat i go for Palangsi's workshop then go for Frenz's ROM.
    Sun i having a trail...( Cya, CanonMono!)

@yu jianzhi: miss ur big head, getting into my shoots.....the tanjong pagar shoots, i think i can compile a coffee table book of your handsome face....
    Actually i think buying ticket or not is not important as the cosplayer will be outside and u buy ticket only when u need to buy something and tickets can be bought from any action city outlet and receive a free posters as well .. and stuko u buying ticket on that day or? Can post full detail thx =) see u weiteck on sun =)
    Last edited by canonmono; 17th August 2011 at 12:29 PM.
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

the cosplayer nvr inside???everytimes the same??

Quote Originally Posted by woodykong View Post
    For The last few times this is the way ..

Quote Originally Posted by woodykong View Post
    Depends

Mostly Will be Outside the Convention Hall Or Inside

I going Scouting on Saturday to tell you guys Where You Can Find Them
    Only Good thing about CS Worth Watching is Kopitiam And B&S Section ... , no offence

[QUOTE=yu jianzhi;7392373]Depends

I going Scouting on Saturday to look out first haha

20 Dollars For 2 days which is a bit AHAHAHA

@Weiteck lol

Bring along A Prime Lens lol

you will need quite ALOT ALOT OF BOKEH~! lol
    http://jianzhi94photos.multiply.com/...sfest_X.1_Day1
    http://jianzhi94photos.multiply.com/...bum_2011-06-27
    Last edited by yu jianzhi; 17th August 2011 at 05:14 PM.

Logically, hall is full of people and mechandise .. so if u r the cosplayer will u stay inside while ur items is placed outside(noone will look after for u, even have friend have to folo u whereever u go) or bring everything in a luggage while u walk inside with photographer crowded all over u like some prevert ..

To those going on sat,

What time u guys want meet? 1030 or earlier? I have no idea what time cosplayers will be there. Reaching earlier will give us time to test out the lighting n flash settings as well.
    I will not be going into the exhibition hall as I have to leave before 2pm, so not worth it

For sat photogs, PM me yr details so I know whos joining...

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1987 View Post
    To those going on sat,

What time u guys want meet? 1030 or earlier? I have no idea what time cosplayers will be there. Reaching earlier will give us time to test out the lighting n flash settings as well.
    I will not be going into the exhibition hall as I have to leave before 2pm, so not worth it

For sat photogs, PM me yr details so I know whos joining...
    Hey bro, my friend is having a table tennis next door at hall 403 and 404 from 9am to 6pm and it's free =) Panning and cosplay bro? I will be going with another cser =)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123