Thread: Hot...

Default Hot...

Comments please...

I would say "Its a sunny day", doesn't give me the hot day feeling, due to the underexposed trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    I would say "Its a sunny day", doesn't give me the hot day feeling, due to the underexposed trees.
    ok... not hot enough...

sorry man, just what i feel lo...

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    sorry man, just what i feel lo...
    No problem... I'm posting so that I can get comments... I appreciate frank comments...

I called it "Hot" because that is what I felt when I was taking the photo... guess that did not get transmitted through the photo... Lots more to improve...

Just a question... if I were to expose this longer won't it burn off the top of this photo? hmmm... maybe I should try again on another sunny day...

Quote Originally Posted by SnapSnap
    No problem... I'm posting so that I can get comments... I appreciate frank comments...

I called it "Hot" because that is what I felt when I was taking the photo... guess that did not get transmitted through the photo... Lots more to improve...

Just a question... if I were to expose this longer won't it burn off the top of this photo? hmmm... maybe I should try again on another sunny day...
    yah i understand... its very hot standing under the sun. not to over-expose the pic, but might wanna consider using fill flash and show more objects that can tell that its a really hot day. maybe showing a guy wiping sweat off the forehead should do the trick?