Thread: Tips on Cleaning Digital Cameras Exposed

Exclamation Tips on Cleaning Digital Cameras Exposed

I would like to invite you to visit our web site, http://www.cleaningdigitalcameras.com. This site is currently the only site written by a professional camera repairman on the subject of cleaning the sensors in digital SLR Cameras. As a matter of fact, this is written by the camera repair industries’ most published author Larry Lyells.

This site discusses the methods used in-house by all manufacturers, versus what they want the consumer using. Also covered is how to make your own tools and multiple resources to obtain others. I could go on and on about the site but a visit to www.cleaningdigitalcameras.com will show you everything.

Curt Fargo
    curt@fargo-ent.com

I would like to invite you to visit our web site, http://www.cleaningdigitalcameras.com. This site is currently the only site written by a professional camera repairman on the subject of cleaning the sensors in digital SLR Cameras. As a matter of fact, this is written by the camera repair industries’ most published author Larry Lyells.

This site discusses the methods used in-house by all manufacturers, versus what they want the consumer using. Also covered is how to make your own tools and multiple resources to obtain others. I could go on and on about the site but a visit to www.cleaningdigitalcameras.com will show you everything.

Curt Fargo
    curt@fargo-ent.com

Curt Fargo
    curt@fargo-ent.com
    Last edited by cfargo; 29th September 2004 at 07:16 AM.

Smile

Great link!

BTW where's the cheapest place to get the senor swab? CP selling 1 pak for 90+

Threads merged and moved to General, Reviews, Tech Talk forum. Please DO NOT cross-post. Thanks.