Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 95

Thread: New Paper New Face Grand Finals!

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    West area
    Posts
    1,015

    Default New Paper New Face Grand Finals!

    This coming friday at Taka Sq. 7pm.

    FYI.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    I'm there.

  3. #3

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    I'm there.
    do you mean you will be there?

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    West area
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    yea. the event is not over yet. :P

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adzz
    This coming friday at Taka Sq. 7pm.

    FYI.

    arghh.... I got lesson that night....

  6. #6
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default

    Where is Taka Sq? You mean Takashimaya?
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Where is Taka Sq? You mean Takashimaya?
    Yup, that's right.

    anyway.. does anyone know if there's a full dress rehersal? If so, what's the time and venue?

    Guess that full dress rehersal shd be less crowded, thus easier to shoot...

    cheers

  8. #8

    Default

    Guys, upload more photos of the event can ?

    thanks

  9. #9
    Member kirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    La la Land
    Posts
    732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlchong
    Yup, that's right.

    anyway.. does anyone know if there's a full dress rehersal? If so, what's the time and venue?

    Guess that full dress rehersal shd be less crowded, thus easier to shoot...

    cheers
    full dress rehearsal was done yesterday i think.
    i be going on friday for the actuals.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kirk
    full dress rehearsal was done yesterday i think.
    i be going on friday for the actuals.
    final it was stated in the papers.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bwilly
    final it was stated in the papers.
    I don't buy newpaper, so can anyone verify the timing?

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    5,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bwilly
    final it was stated in the papers.
    So are you going there or espirit vertical catwalk?

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    865

    Default

    location is it indoor atrium or outside tent??

    anyone also can shoot?? pls advise..

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GanS_n_PoserS
    location is it indoor atrium or outside tent??

    anyone also can shoot?? pls advise..
    no idea... if not outdoor, must be at the B2 already.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GanS_n_PoserS
    location is it indoor atrium or outside tent??

    anyone also can shoot?? pls advise..
    Last year, everyone also can shoot, Taka management is very friendly to photographers. (we should shop there more in return ) They will probably block off the center area and reserve the chair and space for the invited guests and judges. Outsiders can stand along the walking corriders and aim and shoot. If u want a good spot, u should go there very early, to "chop" the place.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    5,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Last year, everyone also can shoot, Taka management is very friendly to photographers. (we should shop there more in return ) They will probably block off the center area and reserve the chair and space for the invited guests and judges. Outsiders can stand along the walking corriders and aim and shoot. If u want a good spot, u should go there very early, to "chop" the place.
    Any idea what time must we be standing down there? I'm knock off at 6pm Wonder can get a decent location to shoot at good by the time I'm reach(6:20pm)?

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    I know last year some members went there at 5pm. This year maybe some members will try to beat it and go at 4pm???

  18. #18
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I was there last year at 3pm! This year, still in office. Hahahaha...

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I was there last year at 3pm! This year, still in office. Hahahaha...
    Yah I still remember last year. Me, you, Harlequin.....gremlin too rite??

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    I know last year some members went there at 5pm. This year maybe some members will try to beat it and go at 4pm???
    Ok, I am camping there thurs night after 9pm. Anyone wants to join me?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •