Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steadpod, a portable replacement for tripod.

Default Re: Steadpod, a portable replacement for tripod.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    $40!!!

You can make that with a piece of string (rope), with one end tied to a 1/4 inch bolt to secure to your camera, and the other end to a piece of wood, washer, etc. Will cost you a lot less than $5 to make it youself.

Nice video!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can just tie a string to your tripod base plate as well, double up use as your "steady pod".
    D3|Tokina 28-70 f2.6-2.8|Samyang 14mm f2.8|K-7|Tamron17-50 f2.8|manfrotto190XproB
    Gallery

i think this isn't new news right?

some guy on youtube showed how you could create your own steadepod for like....SGD$2? twine, a screw/bolt and a flat piece of metal will do the trick

the youtube diy solution looks great. the length of the string being easily adjustable might be the only downside (vs the steadpod). good for places where tripod is not allowed. plus, my tripod is 2kg, can't possibly be carrying it everywhere i go. i think it's also easier to use for shooting video (vs a tripod).

Blog Entries

Actually many accessories are very DIYable. Another example is the black rapid, which is derived from a assault rifle butt type sling. That is also why it seems that blackrapid got nowhere in their suit against sun sniper.

I Rather Bring a Monopod lol
    Only Good thing about CS Worth Watching is Kopitiam And B&S Section ... , no offence

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12