Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: different of 18-55s??

Default Re: different of 18-55s??

Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    tat means v nonit care the vr inside the lenses?so the older tamron 17-50 juz fine for us?nonit care about vr inside the new one?althought i knew it juz for C n N..hope wont misunderstand my question
    When we say it is for C n N that means Pentax version does not have the VR on the lens . . . . Wah piang eh, what must we say then you understand?[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by woodykong View Post
    When we say it is for C n N that means Pentax version does not have the VR on the lens . . . . Wah piang eh, what must we say then you understand?

so soli about tat...i think u reali misunderstand...nvm i wil get it[/QUOTE]

It's not that he don't understand your question I guess. It's just that you keep referring to compare the the older and newer version of Tamron 17-50.

Yup we do really bother if there is any VR inside the lenses as we already have built in SR in pentax body.
    However, like some Sigma newer lenses would have Sigma’s OS System (Optical Stabilization) in the lens which is available for Pentax mount. During that time, you need to worry about it. Either Switch off the lens OS system or Pentax SR System.

Cheers.

Default Re: different of 18-55s??

Quote Originally Posted by poseur View Post
    Buddy T, ...K7 is WR right? u should be swimming with it to showcase it strengths.....
    disclaimer: swimming with your camera your own personal risk.....person who advise doing thats is kind of dumb and you be even dumber if u really do that....
    hahahahaha, very clever!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123