Thread: tang dynasty..

Default tang dynasty..

anyone knows if its ok to shoot at the abandoned Tang Dynasty? dont wan to get arrested...

get permission from the management. would be trespassing if we didnt get approval.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    get permission from the management. would be trespassing if we didnt get approval.
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...thanks...

wah , i'm interested also ... went there few yrs back ... is it true tat mediacorp uses it for filming?

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    wah , i'm interested also ... went there few yrs back ... is it true tat mediacorp uses it for filming?
    media crop is using tvworld at tuas secondlink there

is it still opened to tourists when you were there??or did you sneak in? damn now i dunno who to write to for the authorisation!

i was there when it was opened for public lor ... email them lor ...

i was there when it was opened for public lor ... email them lor ...
    email who ah?

Very interesting idea. Maybe can form a group to shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by jimtong
    Very interesting idea. Maybe can form a group to shoot?
    hee..got the idea from the LIGHTBOX asia (issue 5)...

Have to first find out who owns the place now... the administration is a little messy coz that place is like a very expensive white elephant with a lit dynamite strapped around it.

Wld be go to get some guys dressed up in full 'wu xia' gear to do some fantasy 'flying squirrel, burning dragon' shoots...

ok... back to the real world

jcryan55
    Guests

BTW, the Tang Dynasty is under the ownership of JTC Corporation now. we would not hesitate to prosecute any trespassers if they are caught by our managing agents within the compound without proper authorisation and permission.

If u need to use the premises, the premises can be rented on a daily rental basis. Productuion houses and filiming has been allowed based on this basis.

I would strongly discourage anyone who tries to sneak in and get caught as trespassers. U will bear all these consequences yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by jcryan55
    BTW, the Tang Dynasty is under the ownership of JTC Corporation now. we would not hesitate to prosecute any trespassers if they are caught by our managing agents within the compound without proper authorisation and permission.

If u need to use the premises, the premises can be rented on a daily rental basis. Productuion houses and filiming has been allowed based on this basis.

I would strongly discourage anyone who tries to sneak in and get caught as trespassers. U will bear all these consequences yourself.
    actually no one in the post said they are trying to sneak in.

Quote Originally Posted by jcryan55

Take it easy there we are all law abiding citizens

everything is about money isnt it..

you've guessed it..i'm broke considering that the next pay day is still so far away!

so you guys still interested or not? do you think the rental is super high???

Quote Originally Posted by dotti
    everything is about money isnt it..

you've guessed it..i'm broke considering that the next pay day is still so far away!

so you guys still interested or not? do you think the rental is super high???
    Hmmm... maybe you can just go to chinese garden and pretend it's tang dynasty? Usually venues such as Tang Dynasty charge by the hour... (like how the SMRT charges for filming inside)

try my " Qian Kun Da Mo Yi " (QianKun reversal stance)

*moves hands around*

hahaha.. kidding.....

the almount of money for the rental will sure be enough to get u to china
    Last edited by nicholas1986; 2nd October 2004 at 12:26 AM.