Thread: About the INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF VACCINATION

Question About the INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF VACCINATION

I plan to go kenya Next month. Does anyone know where I can take the INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF VACCINATION in Singapore. Thank you so much!

Default Re: About the INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF VACCINATION

Tan Tock Seng Hospital - Travellers' Health and Vaccination Clinic

Thank you so much!

Hi! i am also planning to visit Kenya/Tanzania in Sept.

Is it necessary to get this "international certificate of vaccination"?

According to CDC, only travellers coming from yellow fever endemic countries (and SG is not one of them) are needed to produce this certificate when entering Kenya.

Can any bros/sis who have been to Kenya/Tanzania recently help to clarify this?

Thanks!

For Tanzania last year, I needed to show my vaccination card before I was allowed to get to the immigration. Some people didn't have theirs, not sure what happened to them.

yes. you will need this little yellow booklet - the international cert of vaccination. it all depends on your luck and whether you will be asked to show the booklet. i was travelling overland from Ethiopia to Kenya to Tanzania and during the stretch in northern Kenya, the truck i was on was frequently stopped for police checks and the moment the local police see this foreign face, they asked for passport and the little yellow booklet. i was asked to show it when i was crossing the kenya-tanzania borders, but was not asked for it during my time in tanzania. just get the vaccinnation. it doesn't cost much. and the yellow fever jab is good for 10 years.