Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Film Query

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Tomato Town
    Posts
    502

    Default Film Query

    Hiya,

    I shot film only occassionally and most of the time I cannot finish one whole roll or the extra rolls of film I took with me, thus putting them back into fridge. Wondering if taking the film in and out of fridge multiple times will have any adverse effect?

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CAMEDIA
    Hiya,

    I shot film only occassionally and most of the time I cannot finish one whole roll or the extra rolls of film I took with me, thus putting them back into fridge. Wondering if taking the film in and out of fridge multiple times will have any adverse effect?

    Thanks
    Yoz,
    I do that also. I end up taking certain films in and out of the fridge a few times.

    But so far, nothing has happened to my films, and quite a lot of them are expired films also.

    Just curious, what kind of films do you put in your fridge?

    Regards,
    -Michelle-

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    East
    Posts
    912

    Default

    what kind of fridge are you guys using?? the normal kind?

  4. #4

    Default

    yup...the everyday kind haha..

  5. #5

    Default

    best place in the fridge is the egg compartment

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Tomato Town
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Yuppers, normal kind lor. Juz one level below the eggs. Always KS, thus bring with me more rolls but usually most of them end up unused

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Central Singapore
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimtong
    best place in the fridge is the egg compartment
    Errr...why the egg compartment?

  8. #8

    Default

    So that the rolls don't get in the way when mom wants to retrieve the dinner leftovers to heat them up for lunch...

    Seriously, dude, there's not much of a reason. The same way you store your kit kat bars and Panadol tablets at the same place.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    So that the rolls don't get in the way when mom wants to retrieve the dinner leftovers to heat them up for lunch...

    Seriously, dude, there's not much of a reason. The same way you store your kit kat bars and Panadol tablets at the same place.
    yes.. for convenience sake

  10. #10

    Default

    will condensation be a big problem, or do you avoid it somehow?

    and Panadol's stored in the fridge???

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radioactive28
    will condensation be a big problem, or do you avoid it somehow?

    and Panadol's stored in the fridge???
    when you take out the film from the fridge, leave it under room temp for about 2 hours before loading into the camera.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Tam pines
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radioactive28
    and Panadol's stored in the fridge???
    Some people liketo eat cold cold one mah

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •