I just got the C1 pro apps already, but found that, its not so ease of use than EOSViewer from Canon leh
In EOSViewer, my workflow is:
1. adjust digital exposure compensation base on histogram patent, usually incrase 0.7 or 1 stop
2. set Contrast to mid high
3. set Color Saturation to high
4. Color space to ARGB
5. Sharpness to high
6. Play a bit with the custom WB
7. Once the first pic looks ok with the above selection
8. Select the rest of pic which taken during the same session, apply all of them at one go with the above tested parameters.
9. Save all to highest quality JPG at 200dpi
10. Proceed to PS CS for 3:2 crop, print, web
But I just try the C1 Pro v3.5.2 yesterday, still can't figure out how to make good adjustment
Appreciate if any gurus here can share some workflow tips with C1 Pro?
I'm using 300D, should I always use C1 Pro's 300D Generic profile? Is there any convenient method to apply multiple with same parameters? Is there any way to preserve EXIF info while exporting RAW from C1? (I notice that, quite a lot of EXIF data has gone from the JPG exported from C1, while the EOSViewer Utility do preserve all EXIF data on their JPG )
Thanks in advance