Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 301

Thread: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

  1. #201

    Default Re: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    really ar. why?
    With tattoo got some relax vocations cannot do also haha

  2. #202
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,658
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    With tattoo got some relax vocations cannot do also haha
    really ar?

    ok. tattoo after my NS then HAHAHA.

  3. #203
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,558

    Default Re: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    really ar?

    ok. tattoo after my NS then HAHAHA.
    wise decision!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  4. #204
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix
    There is no cow level.
    But got cow father cow mother
    Take the shot!

  5. #205
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    tatoo pain boh? i wanna get one wiht my name only hahaha. simple small black one. roughly how much ar
    Shock
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  6. #206
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,558

    Default Re: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    But got cow father cow mother
    Here' s funny take on "Got two cows ":

    TRADITIONAL CORPORATION
    ----------------------------------
    You have two cows.
    You sell one and buy a bull.
    Your herd multiplies and the economy grows.
    You sell them and retire on the income.


    AN AMERICAN CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    You sell one and force the other to produce the milk of four cows.
    You are surprised when the cow drops dead.


    A FRENCH CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    You go on strike because you want three cows.


    A JAPANESE CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    You redesign them so they are one-tenth the size of an ordinary cow and produce twenty times the milk.
    You then create clever cow cartoon images called 'Cowkimon' and market them World-Wide.


    A GERMAN CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    You re-engineer them so they live for 100 years, eat once a month, and milk themselves.


    A BRITISH CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    Both are mad.


    AN ITALIAN CORPORATION

    You have two cows, but you don't know where they are.
    You break for lunch..


    A SWISS CORPORATION

    You have 5,000 cows and none of which belong to you.
    You charge others for storing them.


    A CHINESE CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    You have 300 people milking them..
    You claim full employment and high bovine productivity.
    You have the newsman who reported on the numbers arrested.


    AN INDIAN CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    You worship them.


    A MALAYSIAN CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    You signed a 40-year contract to supply milk at RM0.06 per litre.
    Then midway through, you raised the price to RM0..60 or you cut the supply.
    When the buyer agrees to the new price, you change your mind again and now want RM1.20.
    The buyer decided you can keep the milk and they go look for milk that comes from recycled cows or the cow urine instead.
    Your two cows retire together with the Prime Minister.


    And last but not least,

    A SINGAPOREAN CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    One cow-peh and one cow-bu.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  7. #207
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    Here' s funny take on "Got two cows ":

    TRADITIONAL CORPORATION
    ----------------------------------
    You have two cows.
    You sell one and buy a bull.
    Your herd multiplies and the economy grows.
    You sell them and retire on the income.

    AN AMERICAN CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    You sell one and force the other to produce the milk of four cows.
    You are surprised when the cow drops dead.

    A FRENCH CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    You go on strike because you want three cows.

    A JAPANESE CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    You redesign them so they are one-tenth the size of an ordinary cow and produce twenty times the milk.
    You then create clever cow cartoon images called 'Cowkimon' and market them World-Wide.

    A GERMAN CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    You re-engineer them so they live for 100 years, eat once a month, and milk themselves.

    A BRITISH CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    Both are mad.

    AN ITALIAN CORPORATION

    You have two cows, but you don't know where they are.
    You break for lunch..

    A SWISS CORPORATION

    You have 5,000 cows and none of which belong to you.
    You charge others for storing them.

    A CHINESE CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    You have 300 people milking them..
    You claim full employment and high bovine productivity.
    You have the newsman who reported on the numbers arrested.

    AN INDIAN CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    You worship them.

    A MALAYSIAN CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    You signed a 40-year contract to supply milk at RM0.06 per litre.
    Then midway through, you raised the price to RM0..60 or you cut the supply.
    When the buyer agrees to the new price, you change your mind again and now want RM1.20.
    The buyer decided you can keep the milk and they go look for milk that comes from recycled cows or the cow urine instead.
    Your two cows retire together with the Prime Minister.

    And last but not least,

    A SINGAPOREAN CORPORATION

    You have two cows.
    One cow-peh and one cow-bu.
    At the end its the same. Muz tell great grandfather story? Haha
    Take the shot!

  8. #208
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,558

    Default Re: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    At the end its the same. Muz tell great grandfather story? Haha
    yeah it's an old story from the 2009...

    got cow ah gong meh?
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  9. #209
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,608

    Default Re: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    bonnie is high on chicken feet
    I think she prefers chicken tail:


  10. #210
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,430

    Default Re: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    becoz you have never played or you failed to kill the cow king! LOL

    -.- I never find the cow level (or the cows) tough....

    And it's not failed to kill the cow king, it's don't want to kill the cow king....cos kill liao, cannot go in again...
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  11. #211
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,241

    Default Re: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    yeah it's an old story from the 2009...

    got cow ah gong meh?
    Got no cow ah gong, but got cow dung.......................................
    Take the shot!

  12. #212
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,558

    Default Re: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    -.- I never find the cow level (or the cows) tough....

    And it's not failed to kill the cow king, it's don't want to kill the cow king....cos kill liao, cannot go in again...
    Best to kill the cow and the cow king with a few allies!

    of coz the cow king have only ONE life in there. After killing him still can visit the moo moo farm to kill the cows for more points na!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  13. #213
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,558

    Default Re: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Got no cow ah gong, but got cow dung.......................................
    ya ya .... cow poop

    LOL
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  14. #214
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,430

    Default Re: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Best to kill the cow and the cow king with a few allies!

    of coz the cow king have only ONE life in there. After killing him still can visit the moo moo farm to kill the cows for more points na!
    Waiting for the arrival of D3 (not the Nikon D3 :P), yesterday got some news: http://www.diablofans.com/topic/2624...s-event-visit/
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  15. #215

    Default Re: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

    Enough cows. More bananas.

  16. #216
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,430

    Default Re: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    Enough cows. More bananas.


    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  17. #217
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default Re: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  18. #218
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,658
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

    seeing my ex cca i wanna face palm.

    joining handphone camera photography competition with gawd knows who are the judges means u wont learn anything except to not join again.

  19. #219

    Default Re: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

    That's okay. We know you're awesome.

  20. #220
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,608

    Default Re: Random Thread Big Season 22....Onwards!

    A randomer's lone photo outing:


Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •