I recently got the ML-L3 for taking wireless snaps and I met with a few problems. Hopefully this can be resolve quickly.
-At night and Bright City View (from MBS Skypark to City)
-Poor Lighting on my subject
-Activated the AF Assist Illuminator (after the 3rd try)
-Mount on Tripod
-All shots with in-built Flash
1. I took the first shot with remote and using the view-finder to get the focus on my subject. Snap and the focus was on the city building behind her.
2. I took the second shot with remote again, this time with LCD. Same result.
3. I took with view finder and remote again, focus on the subject and switch auto-focusing off. Same result.
4. I took with view finder and remote again and turn on AF Assist Illuminator and switch on auto-focusing. Same result.
5. Last attempt. Took with phone flash function and manage to get a little better focus, but still not the sharp focus I wanted.
I did not have such problem without the remote and I think the problem lies with remote.Any advice for this problem?