Thread: hot chicks in Singapore

Default hot chicks in Singapore

since the day i joined Clubsnap, i have seen tonnes of beautiful portraits shot from u guys... i had to tell you guys that Singapore does have tonnes of beautiful, preety, n charming hot chicks.... well keep shooting for our eyes' ice cream hehe

Quote Originally Posted by ykgen
    since the day i joined Clubsnap, i have seen tonnes of beautiful portraits shot from u guys... i had to tell you guys that Singapore does have tonnes of beautiful, preety, n charming hot chicks.... well keep shooting for our eyes' ice cream hehe
    Sames goes for KL and Penang

Blog Entries

ykgen - i hope u mean it in jest/tongue-in-cheek... but, i think a few people here will take offense at calling models 'chicks'. they are professionals and hard-working people. if u only view them as 'chicks' or 'ice cream', IMO, i think you're not getting the point of shooting portraits. portrait shooting is NOT abt shooting 'hot chicks'. IMO, it abt capturing the person, who they are, what they are.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

you have to show respect to the model

and u wonder why people have bad impressions of malaysians. Just them few black sheep...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moos blues
    and u wonder why people have bad impressions of malaysians. Just them few black sheep...
    ermm... moos blues, i think dats too sweeping a statement yah? anyway, lets give ykgen the benefit of the doubt since he/she is a newbie. i hope ykgen gets the point dat he/she shld view the models as professionals and a human being, and not some 'chick'.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by moos blues
    I guess u really made "a sweeping statement" which offended some Malaysians who is a CS members as well. Remember although this is a public forum, it's not polite to speak ill of your neighbouring country. It doesn't mean the thread starter is a Malaysian, that you automatically label him or some of the Malaysian as one of the black sheep.

As for the thread starter, maybe you would like to rephrase what you said in the original post. I guess using the word 'chick' could just offend some models here as well.

Thank you.

yup i apologize