Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Magazine for posing

  1. #1

    Default Magazine for posing

    Is there any taiwan magazine that teach posing?
    The best reward in life is laughter

  2. #2

    Default Re: Magazine for posing

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
    Is there any taiwan magazine that teach posing?
    what about English language books like 1001 wedding poses?
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  3. #3
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Magazine for posing

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    what about English language books like 1001 wedding poses?
    actually im quite interested also but not those wedding kind, like those more causal 1..
    Lousy de My Flickr

  4. #4

    Default Re: Magazine for posing


  5. #5

    Default Re: Magazine for posing

    Thanks but I prefer a book. I remembered I once saw a magazine from taiwan, featuring blogshop clothing with model posing but went to kino can't find.
    The best reward in life is laughter

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East
    Posts
    293

    Default Re: Magazine for posing

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
    Is there any taiwan magazine that teach posing?
    Here is the link.... total 67 pages. Click on the photo to go to next page.

    http://www.vvshu.com/view/mteposetj/200903/

    Taiwanese XMM styles

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default Re: Magazine for posing

    I have a couple of these books, they are available at the Kino Main Store under
    the Chinese section near the chinese magazine corner. They have quite a section
    of translated Japanese Mooks as well as local Taiwan ones. Look for the one by
    黃天仁, he's supposedly a celebrity photographer in Taiwan.

    My advice is to just get one (ard $20+), since a lot of the books are just repeating
    the same tips and techniques. In fact some of the books are written by the same guy
    and have the same models featured.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Magazine for posing

    Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic View Post
    I have a couple of these books, they are available at the Kino Main Store under
    the Chinese section near the chinese magazine corner. They have quite a section
    of translated Japanese Mooks as well as local Taiwan ones. Look for the one by
    黃天仁, he's supposedly a celebrity photographer in Taiwan.

    My advice is to just get one (ard $20+), since a lot of the books are just repeating
    the same tips and techniques. In fact some of the books are written by the same guy
    and have the same models featured.
    Do you mind tell me what's the title of the book? I asked the staff there but they doesn't know.
    The best reward in life is laughter

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default Re: Magazine for posing

    It's easier if you quote the ISBN no.:

    黃天仁 - 美女攝影 秘訣大公開
    ISBN: 9789866771989

    If they can direct you to the shelf where the book is, you can probably find other similar books there.
    This one is pretty good, translated copy of Uozumi Seiichi's series. (Check out his webbie at http://www.zoomic.jp/)

    鱼住诚一 - 美女写真摄影诀窍完全解说
    ISBN: 9789571034539

  10. #10

    Default Re: Magazine for posing

    Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic View Post
    It's easier if you quote the ISBN no.:

    黃天仁 - 美女攝影 秘訣大公開
    ISBN: 9789866771989

    If they can direct you to the shelf where the book is, you can probably find other similar books there.
    This one is pretty good, translated copy of Uozumi Seiichi's series. (Check out his webbie at http://www.zoomic.jp/)

    鱼住诚一 - 美女写真摄影诀窍完全解说
    ISBN: 9789571034539
    Thanks. Saw the book but really doesn't teach alot of pose. Just explaining on detail than showing pose.
    The best reward in life is laughter

  11. #11

    Default Re: Magazine for posing

    Actually I find Japanese magazine like Ray, cancan or ViVi posing are better than those pose guide book.
    The best reward in life is laughter

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default Re: Magazine for posing

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
    Actually I find Japanese magazine like Ray, cancan or ViVi posing are better than those pose guide book.
    There are some videos of their photoshoot on the Shogakukan website for Cancam. How the shoot usually goes
    is that the models will go through their own repertoire of poses and the photographer just shoot away and feedback if
    there's a particular pose that he likes. So unless the person you are shooting are already quite skilled in posing, it will
    always helps if the photographer have an idea which poses look more natural for a particular scene. The books are always
    just a guide, the small details should still be controlled by the photographer.
    Idon't shoot portraits alot but I have been on hand at a few blogshop model shoots in Taiwan and this is what I have observed.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Magazine for posing

    actually im instead fascinated also but not all those wedding ceremony kind,

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •