Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Actual Day Wedding Photography Course @ Stanley Lim Colour Centre 11th Intake 5th Nov

Stanley with extra loud: *Burpppppppppppppppppppppppp*

Quote Originally Posted by vivientan
    Haha...since when I'm good? Like I said, I've never known what makes a good photograph until I attended Stanley's course!

Photography is a learning process, there's no such thing as a "I know it all". Irregardless of whether you are a novice or pro, there's always something new to learn fr each other every day.

But pls dun follow me to shoot, I end up showing u all the salah things!

One thing to note : I noticed some of us are very shy to ask the models to pose, end up stand at the back waiting for other photog to do the posing. Fr my own experience, we need to be more daring lah. I used to be very paiseh too but once I took the initiative to pose the models, my photos turned out better. By doing so, I already have a visual image & idea of how I want the photos to turn out & which angles to shoot the models.
    no...you dont have to teach ivor anything good or bad...he just want to watch you shoot

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    no...you dont have to teach ivor anything good or bad...he just want to watch you shoot
    Watching vivien shoot? Guys....u better watch out for in coming MM (Minolta Missiles). Her lens is crisp sharp that it can cut your camera into half, man!

Quote Originally Posted by ivor
    Maybe we can date Vivien out and follow her to shoot lor.. then surely learn more too.. :P
    you mean "ivor can" instead of "we can" ?

Yeah, agreed...

Photography is a learning process, there's no such thing as a "I know it all". Irregardless of whether you are a novice or pro, there's always something new to learn fr each other every day.

Please refers to the above reply, the more we should follow you.. to learn from each other.. :P

But pls dun follow me to shoot, I end up showing u all the salah things!

To me, as said that day, you would be a better one that day to pose the model lah.. anyway, as mentioned above, learning from you on how to pose a model... :P

That's secondary, my main concern is too many cooks, cooking the same dish, spoilt the taste. That's why I rather be the observer and shoot what is available, afterall, the model is on stand, while I am on the move, and is possible to move to a nice position to snap. agreed?? :P

One thing to note : I noticed some of us are very shy to ask the models to pose, end up stand at the back waiting for other photog to do the posing. Fr my own experience, we need to be more daring lah. I used to be very paiseh too but once I took the initiative to pose the models, my photos turned out better. By doing so, I already have a visual image & idea of how I want the photos to turn out & which angles to shoot the models.
    Last edited by ivor; 13th October 2004 at 12:19 PM.

I'm not calling u laoshi leh...I'm referring to Stanley! LOL
    Wah! The only naughty girl Still got alot to learn from Pro-Image also He is also laoshi lah!

Hello! Max2.8, you have a ang bao with us, is given by the couple. Can you come down to collect?

Update:

1. Confirmed
    2. Confirmed
    3. Confirmed
    4. Confirmed
    5. Confirmed
    6. Reserved
    7. Reserved

The lesson will start at 5th November, if you miss this you will have to wait till next year(2005), so hurry "mai tu liao"!!! Visit us at 122, Middle Road #02-03 Midlink plaza, to understand more about this course. Call me at 98583502 before you come.

Here's a for Stanley, Joanne and Danny for the courses that they offer.

Thought I would give a little testimony of their commitment to teach since I was an ex-student of both Stanley and Danny. I must say that as long as you are a student willing to learn, both Stanley and Danny are more than happy to teach you all that they know... They wouldn't hide anything that they know from you In fact, personally, I feel that the joy of photography to them is when they are able to share their experience and know-hows with us students!

And don't worry if you think your question sounds too basic or stupid, cos they will still take the time to answer your question till you understand.

I am really really interested in the course.. but can't fork out the doughs right now.. guess i have to wait till next year. When will the course be next year?
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    I am really really interested in the course.. but can't fork out the doughs right now.. guess i have to wait till next year. When will the course be next year?
    me too very keen but can't make it now as am very busy. just called Joanne and asked about the schedule about the 12th intake. it would be around the beginning of Jan, 2005. she was very nice. i think i would drop by someday when i have time and make a reservation. we might be *classmates* who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by imagine
    Here's a for Stanley, Joanne and Danny for the courses that they offer.

Thought I would give a little testimony of their commitment to teach since I was an ex-student of both Stanley and Danny. I must say that as long as you are a student willing to learn, both Stanley and Danny are more than happy to teach you all that they know... They wouldn't hide anything that they know from you In fact, personally, I feel that the joy of photography to them is when they are able to share their experience and know-hows with us students!

And don't worry if you think your question sounds too basic or stupid, cos they will still take the time to answer your question till you understand.
    imagine,

Thanks once again for the introduction to some of our courses we offer to you all. Well we try our very best to answer any question thrown to us. In fact, the best way to learn is thru practical lessons where we correct you all on the spot. We also try to teach you to created shots that you thought it was not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    Quote Originally Posted by franxon
    me too very keen but can't make it now as am very busy. just called Joanne and asked about the schedule about the 12th intake. it would be around the beginning of Jan, 2005. she was very nice. i think i would drop by someday when i have time and make a reservation. we might be *classmates* who knows.
    yanyewkay and franxon,

No worries. We always have courses throughout the year. Just start going on the "roti diet" where the some of the Nikon users are doing after buying their equipment.

Remember one thing which is different. You buy equipment to take some photos but no income in return. Take up any of the courses and you get a few things in return....

1) Gain knowlegde to take better photos.
    2) Making new friends from the courses
    3) You may get some deals from couples who wants their wedding to be shot by you. Which makes this a long term investment.
    4) Not only wedding photos but the rest of the field like events, advertising, makeover and more....

Students who has already attended some of the courses may add more to it if there is more to add!

Again we would like to take some moment off to warmly thanks for those who attended our courses and become good friends! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by franxon
    Don't have to worry, we are aways welcome to everybody who love photography. If you miss this intake, just join the next intake. We are always open the big door for you. We also very welcome our ex-students, do visit us offten when you are free, Stanley, Danny and me miss you guys very much.

Two more weeks to go, join us to share and enjoy the joy of the photography, so call us (98583502 Joanne) or visit us at 122,Middle Road #02-03 Midlink plaza to understand more about this course.( But call before you come.)

Latest Update:

1.Confirmed
    2.Confirmed
    3.Confirmed
    4.Confirmed
    5.Confirmed
    6.Reserved
    7.Reserved - SHS
    8.Reserved - SCS

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Latest Update:

1.Confirmed
    2.Confirmed
    3.Confirmed
    4.Confirmed
    5.Confirmed
    6.Reserved
    7.Reserved - SHS
    8.Reserved - SCS
    Hurry, three more slots to go. Come and join our big family.

Hope that everybody enjoy the pratical shooting in the studio today and yesterday, very fun right?

Quote Originally Posted by Toto38
    Hope that everybody enjoy the pratical shooting in the studio today and yesterday, very fun right?
    Update:

7 places have already been taken. For those who are interested, please confirm your booking with Joanne 98583502. Hurry, 1 more week to go before the course starts!!

Default 2 places left!!

Update:

7 places have already been taken. For those who are interested, please confirm your booking with Joanne 98583502. Hurry, 1 more week to go before the course starts!!
    Only 2 places left now!!

Only 2 places left now!!
    Only one slot left, hurry if you miss this you will have to wait till next year.
    You can call me at 98583502 to understand more about this course.

Default Upzzzz

Upzzz this thread for my 'shi1fu4' and 'shi1mu3' who always take care of their students e.g. me !!!

Hurry ! join join join ......

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast