Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 103

Thread: Actual Day Wedding Photography Course @ Stanley Lim Colour Centre 11th Intake 5th Nov

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Yah we will put you under the "LIVE ANIMAL" section in the cargo bay when travel by air.....
    hahaha..... dun think i can withstand the cold in the cargo bay....

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chlee
    hahaha..... dun think i can withstand the cold in the cargo bay....
    I will ask Ah Meng to accompany you since he is retired.....

    Anyway.....enuf of OT here......keke!

    Those still interested there is a few more space left.

    Think too much whether to join, missing too much opportunity later to shoot.

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    I will ask Ah Meng to accompany you since he is retired.....

    Anyway.....enuf of OT here......keke!

    Those still interested there is a few more space left.

    Think too much whether to join, missing too much opportunity later to shoot.

    Waiting eagerly for the start date.....

  4. #44
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default

    I don't think the couple will expect you to pay when they ask you to shoot them during their honeymoon right? I'll definitely ask them to pay and I'll still charge them for the work done.

    Money face right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chlee
    hehe... I wouldn't mind tagging along for the couple's honeymoon if all expenses are paid....
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    I don't think the couple will expect you to pay when they ask you to shoot them during their honeymoon right? I'll definitely ask them to pay and I'll still charge them for the work done.

    Money face right?
    YES very......$$$$$$$$

  6. #46
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default

    If it was you, what would you do? Pay for the entire trip yourself to shoot for the couple?
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    If it was you, what would you do? Pay for the entire trip yourself to shoot for the couple?
    So far the couple i have met, all expenses paid full by them.....

    If expenses paid but no fees I will still go. Who wouldn't?

    Besides it's a great folio if you can shoot overseas.

    Ok cut the chit chat and the update for now is as follows

    Name list

    1) Confirm
    2) Confirm
    3) Confirm
    4) Reserved
    5) Reserved
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

    5 more to go.........

  8. #48

    Default

    Update:

    1.Confirmed
    2.Confirmed
    3.Confirmed
    4.Confirmed
    5.Reserved
    6.Reserved
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.


    Thank you!!!

  9. #49

    Default

    Keen to join, but not sure if I can make it most of the time

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    698

    Default

    What are you waiting for? Mai tu liao...join join join!!!

    I know nuts about photography when I signed up for the course. Well, at least now I understand what's the meaning of aperture and shutter speed.

    All schools are out to make money (who's not?). So I think one distinguished feature that makes SLCC stand out fr the rest is : Stanley & Joanne will make sure that we get all our value for money and how to make money work for us. Meaning how to perfect and improve our skills in wedding photography to earn back the $350 that we invested in the course. Not just to break even, but to earn back 10x or 20x the amt that we invested!

    Never before have I seen such a wonderful couple who are so dedicated to their students. Who in the right mind will stay till after midnite to impart their skills & make sure students understand their lessons? (Sorry, I don't mean to say u guys are out of your mind! ). And who'll be so open & kind to allow students to flock back again & again after their course to ask questions etc? Like what the rest have already commented, we are really getting much, much more from this course than what we've paid for.

    And yes, the best part is all the wonderful photo enthusiasts & friends I've met. Some of them are my good friends now. It's really a great learning experience just exchanging tips with one another and photo sharing. And I still make it a point to drop by every wk, just to meet up with all my friends and and engage in girlish gossips with Joanne!

    Plus, you get all the attention & pampering if you are a girl! Well, hope to see more girls signing up for the course. We must show the world that photography is not a guy thing. We girls can be just as good!

  11. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivientan
    Plus, you get all the attention & pampering if you are a girl! Well, hope to see more girls signing up for the course. We must show the world that photography is not a guy thing. We girls can be just as good!
    hmm...stanley seems to burp more when there are girls around

  12. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hmm...stanley seems to burp more when there are girls around
    Is that so? I think there's no difference leh...keke

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hmm...stanley seems to burp more when there are girls around
    does the burp lasts longer too ? more than 5 seconds ?

  14. #54
    Senior Member ivor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    SINGAPOUR
    Posts
    1,369

    Default

    I think there is a diff... personally the session on Friday, witnessed the skill of Stanley being imparted to a female student (claimed by Stanley, isn't it??), guess you know who she is... hehehe.. :P


    Quote Originally Posted by vivientan
    Is that so? I think there's no difference leh...keke
    Last edited by ivor; 11th October 2004 at 02:39 PM.

  15. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivor
    I think there is a diff... personally the session on Friday, witnessed the skill of Stanley being imparted to a female student, guess you know who she is... hehehe.. :P
    yeah that female student probably ran off after she had enough burping for 1 day (night)

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivor
    I think there is a diff... personally the session on Friday, witnessed the skill of Stanley being imparted to a female student (claimed by Stanley, isn't it??), guess you know who she is... hehehe.. :P
    oh.. from minolta master to minolta student ?

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    oh.. from minolta master to minolta student ?
    Wow...who is that lucky student?

  18. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivientan
    What are you waiting for? Mai tu liao...join join join!!!

    I know nuts about photography when I signed up for the course. Well, at least now I understand what's the meaning of aperture and shutter speed.

    All schools are out to make money (who's not?). So I think one distinguished feature that makes SLCC stand out fr the rest is : Stanley & Joanne will make sure that we get all our value for money and how to make money work for us. Meaning how to perfect and improve our skills in wedding photography to earn back the $350 that we invested in the course. Not just to break even, but to earn back 10x or 20x the amt that we invested!

    Never before have I seen such a wonderful couple who are so dedicated to their students. Who in the right mind will stay till after midnite to impart their skills & make sure students understand their lessons? (Sorry, I don't mean to say u guys are out of your mind! ). And who'll be so open & kind to allow students to flock back again & again after their course to ask questions etc? Like what the rest have already commented, we are really getting much, much more from this course than what we've paid for.

    And yes, the best part is all the wonderful photo enthusiasts & friends I've met. Some of them are my good friends now. It's really a great learning experience just exchanging tips with one another and photo sharing. And I still make it a point to drop by every wk, just to meet up with all my friends and and engage in girlish gossips with Joanne!

    Plus, you get all the attention & pampering if you are a girl! Well, hope to see more girls signing up for the course. We must show the world that photography is not a guy thing. We girls can be just as good!
    Sorry, i thought you are very good already! but after the practical, i know who is good or bad already! But realy you are better than before lah!
    I not only like girls! guy also can lah :bigeye: don't say me like that lay!
    It don't care what camera you are using! As long as you must be the one to stand behind the viewfinder!!!
    outdoor for last week, everybody not bad lah! Hope that everyone enjoy the shooting (no rain) :bsmilie
    Last edited by Toto38; 12th October 2004 at 03:02 AM.

  19. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toto38
    Sorry, i thought you are very good already! but after the practical, i know who is good or bad already! But realy you are better than before lah!
    I not only like girls! guy also can lah :bigeye: don't say me like that lay!
    It don't care what camera you are using! As long as you must be the one to stand behind the viewfinder!!!
    outdoor for last week, everybody not bad lah! Hope that everyone enjoy the shooting (no rain) :bsmilie
    Xie xie laoshi! Without you, I'll not be who I am today.

  20. #60
    Senior Member ivor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    SINGAPOUR
    Posts
    1,369

    Default

    Wow, the master had spoken.

    Anyway, I learnt a lot too from the master.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •