Thread: Problem from CF to PC (D70)

Default Problem from CF to PC (D70)

Hi hi.. new hand at DSLRs here.. have a problem which I am hoping someone can solve.

I took a bunch of photos and wanted to upload them, however only teh first 50 or so photo could be seen and uploaded, the rest simply refused to load.

They looked ok in the camera, and I have tried direct CF to PC, Camera to PC through USB but result is the same. Also, during the photo taking, there was a period when I had a lot of files with 'data error' info. deleted them. and after that no more problems. The photos that could not be seen are after taken after this episode.

Why is it that they look ok in the camera but refused to be uploaded??

Update: Manage dto solve the problem liao. Had to use Recovery Software.... Not sure what it did or whether indeed it is the solution, but hey I got my pics back!!

Alternatively, you can take this opportunity to get a card reader ... even allows you to transfer your images when you are on the go!

Haha...Mr Goi your avatar is so cute!

Anyway, it's good practice to format your CF card before you go on a new shooting assignment. Help catches the bad sectors of your CF card.