Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 131

Thread: Hi! I'm New

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b0nkers
    tt's cool!!! you sell me har?.. n what dslr?.. 30d?.. :P
    sori, i dun have dslr. D30 mebbe u got chance. if u r lucky, mebbe even a 300D.

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  2. #42

    Default

    hehehe.. okies.. thanks.. but ... but.. DSLR, need to spend $$ on lens.. :P

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b0nkers
    hehehe.. okies.. thanks.. but ... but.. DSLR, need to spend $$ on lens.. :P
    then stick with the kit lens for a while...
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy
    What da ya meant by pana?
    Anyway, Leica M-series lens are not designed for pana.
    I think pana = panasonic

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    actually now the D30 are dirt cheap may not be a bad idea to get one for play play.

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    actually now the D30 are dirt cheap may not be a bad idea to get one for play play.
    dato tempted?
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    actually now the D30 are dirt cheap may not be a bad idea to get one for play play.

    dirt cheap?.. like how cheap?..

    D20, omg!!!!!

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b0nkers
    dirt cheap?.. like how cheap?..

    D20, omg!!!!!
    D30 goin for ard $800 these days...

    20D...u might want to try to win it in the photo-marathon contest...
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  9. #49

    Default

    D30 whao!! with the kit huh?..

    or just the bod alone?..

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b0nkers
    dirt cheap?.. like how cheap?..

    D20, omg!!!!!
    bonkers, Canon named their old DSLR as Dxx (D30/D60). The current line-up are named nD (super pro - 1D, 1Ds, 1D mk II), nnD (damn pro - 10D, 20D) and nnnD (quite pro - 300D).

    D30 is the oldest. 20D is the newest.

    me I'm using the Gn (pretend-to-be pro G1, G2, G3, G5, G6).
    Last edited by hwchoy; 26th September 2004 at 01:54 AM.

  11. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b0nkers
    D30 whao!! with the kit huh?..

    or just the bod alone?..
    depends on ur luck..... usually it's just the bod.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  12. #52

    Default

    i think 300d is better than d30 right?..

  13. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b0nkers
    i think 300d is better than d30 right?..
    yep....more mp, newer technology. going for about $1100 2nd hand now, with kit lens. in dec... who knows?
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  14. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    yep....more mp, newer technology. going for about $1100 2nd hand now, with kit lens. in dec... who knows?

    aiyo!!! you're making me so excited!!!!!

  15. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong/Singapore/Brisbane
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    bonkers, Canon named their old DSLR as Dxx (D30/D60). The current line-up are named nD (super pro - 1D, 1Ds, 1D mk II), nnD (damn pro - 10D, 20D) and nnnD (quite pro - 300D).

    D30 is the oldest. 20D is the newest.

    me I'm using the Gn (pretend-to-be pro G1, G2, G3, G5, G6).
    hm ...
    then i must be using the "not pro" Axx the cheappest series of canon digital cam

  16. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong/Singapore/Brisbane
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b0nkers
    aiyo!!! you're making me so excited!!!!!
    you may get a new 300 for around 1000 in dec ~~~
    300 has came out quite a while ... time for price drop

  17. #57

    Default

    i find that the A series also not bad lehz, an A10 is good enuff for starters[really starters].. :P
    just like nikon 3100, can take good enuff pics..

  18. #58

    Default

    oHHh... am really excited liew.. will go earn some extra cash at aunt's shop from nov to dec, should be able to cough out 1k :P

  19. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong/Singapore/Brisbane
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b0nkers
    i find that the A series also not bad lehz, an A10 is good enuff for starters[really starters].. :P
    just like nikon 3100, can take good enuff pics..
    A10 .... erm ... a 1MP snap cam ...
    think at least a A60 with some manual function la

    btw i just using A80
    Last edited by latmo; 26th September 2004 at 02:25 AM.

  20. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b0nkers
    aiyo!!! you're making me so excited!!!!!
    haha....u have been bitten by the BUY BUY BUY bug....
    *evil laugh*
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •