Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confession of an Underdog

Default Re: Confession of an Underdog

Woodykong, I don't mean to sound rude, but my humble suggestion is to take 1 hour and flip through your manual.

yes you'll see only one photo in playback from your camera, but there are two files in your SD card already. You will see it after transfer to your computer, by the way if you are using LightRoom it will still show as one photo but below the thumbnail it show DNG/PEF + JPG.

Agreed with edutilos- maybe you should seriously read up the manual comes with your cam before asking. Manual will feed you with all the basics!
    You will find the answer for the Auto distortion/CA control in the manual as well
    ペンタックス K1 K5, FA31, FA77, DA15, DA* 16-50, Sigma 10-20, Metz 58 AF-2

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Woodykong, I don't mean to sound rude, but my humble suggestion is to take 1 hour and flip through your manual.
    fully agree with bro edutilos on this.

also, Woodykong, this way of asking question is hijacking other pple's thread. it is not a polite thing to do. you are causing discussions to go off topic.

besides, the answers to your questions can be easily found by either googling, or by reading your manual.

please do your own reading up first.

so soli to all...my fully apologize...
    n thx who construe it for me..

Quote Originally Posted by elavan View Post
    turn off auto distortion/CA control, it'll be instant. otherwise depending on your card, read/write after burst shooting will be affected also
    Bingo. Thanks, that works!
    from guitars, cars to dslr...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12