Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Annoying self-claim photographers.

Default Re: Annoying self-claim photographers.

Quote Originally Posted by elavan View Post
    and it comes with a cool blue cast in the center, turning your friends into smurfs
    or avartar!

I think you guys should have a look at this website and have a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo View Post
    All potential camera buyers need to test for license before purchase. Newbie photographers need to display "P" plate front and back clearly when shooting in public.

Member status in CS will be changed to license issue date.

lol couldn't help it.... sorry for OT
    I've worn this in my first year of photography:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

........ hahahahahaahahahhaha
    Lousy de My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

u pasted the L plate at the wrong place. according to the laws of passionate photographers, the L plate should be hang behind your head, right between your 2 ears.

Quote Originally Posted by elavan View Post
    maybe all future "newest" DSLRs and "pro" bodies should only have the M mode and nothing else, to keep "noobs" away..
    But... but... I love my Auto mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Then watch out for the tsunami of posts here on CS as people will need to explain the basics of exposure 500x a day....
    You mean that doesn't happen already?

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    They had to try to "act cute" with the usual XMM "peace signs" and fake pouty lips. What do you think?
    I dunno. You're just describing what they're doing not what they look like.

Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo View Post
    okok slightly more passionately matured compared to the other teens.. lolol.

I think some if not all of us feel the same way sometimes. For me I've rolled my eyes at hobbyists owning MF digital camera systems, but mostly wishing I could afford one too.

to TS: Just accept this is life and move on, vent in private or re-channel that imbalance into your passion. Don't go making a rant thread about it, that action is totally worthless and deflating.
    Lol, reminds me of this one show (Cow and Chicken I think). "Heheheh, now ain't that cute... BUT IT'S WRONG!"

I have always been to starbuck, coffeebean and TCC for coffee... but I never saw XMM doing peace sign and posing for a shots

I must not have look hard enough... because my eyes is fixed on my wife... my precious... mine.... 7D...

Hahahaha... seriously... TS, you should ignored your friend or whoever who you deemed not passionate about photography but owning a DSLR. Not worth the trouble.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Quote Originally Posted by lostsole View Post
    u pasted the L plate at the wrong place. according to the laws of passionate photographers, the L plate should be hang behind your head, right between your 2 ears.
    Why behind the head. Should be right in the centre of the forehead. lol

if passion is defined by the color red, then all photographers should buy and use this camera

Quote Originally Posted by xtunbox View Post
    Why behind the head. Should be right in the centre of the forehead. lol
    like dat cannot. later cannot see langa into people, people will curse passionate photograhers are blind.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsole View Post
    people will curse passionate photograhers are blind.
    Have you seen the "quality" of the models and images on here lately?
    Alpha

Based on TS logic, if a poor guy shoot with P&S, and then win competition and get a pro DSLR , it means he has less passion than someone who never won anything and slowly slowly scrimp and save... Because suffering is needed for passion.

Sorry to cut, but my friend who is part of the SPF told me that the SPF knows what's going on.
    It's NOT "real photographers" who are doing all these.

The sleaze industry are spoiling the image for some people.
    Some ppl go KTV with DSLRs.

People go book those KTVs girls then... *you know what*..

Thumbs down Re: Annoying self-claim photographers.

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Based on TS logic, if a poor guy shoot with P&S, and then win competition and get a pro DSLR , it means he has less passion than someone who never won anything and slowly slowly scrimp and save... Because suffering is needed for passion.

You are totally drifting away from my original meaning and putting words in my mouth. 'Suffering is needed for passion?" When the hell did I say that. I said perseverance.
    Plus "Based on TS logic, if a poor guy shoot with P&S, and then win competition and get a pro DSLR , it means he has less passion than someone who never won anything and slowly slowly scrimp and save." What?? When did I ever have a logic like that. I was comparing between those that save up for what they love and those that get pampered/spoilt by their parents.
    Please check your own logic before claiming that that is my logic.
    Last edited by tumblrsucks; 19th July 2011 at 04:41 PM.

I dont even have DSLR

But my passion really deep deep

Erm... coming from a newbie k.

Now, if you dont try, how do you know you like it and you can do it and will have the passion for it?
    You can like something but with zero passion, you wont succeed. However, how would you know if you like it unless you try?
    And if you are not open to try, how do you grow and give yourself more opportunities?

Money aside, does it mean that money from parents to finance a camera for the child = the child cannot be a good photographer?
    if thats the case, then since young, my parents pay for my school fee..... buy me books.... buy me storybooks to create the hobby of reading.... like that how? What am i?

At the end of the day, yes, there are people that may not have found their right path to their passion, however, they are still growing, learning... give them a chance to breath.....
    The camera even if from parents, maybe they have to study and burn nights of midnight oils for them to score ACE in exams inorder to get that rewards?

So chill..... whatever is the reason for someone wanting to own a dslr or owns a dslr.... its theirs....
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

TS, don't so headache. Why not ask them to join you for shoots and build up their passion. You may find that you have new photo kaki, and fuel your passion and enjoyment of photography.

Coming from a teenager,

The reason for the sudden craze of DSLR is heavily influenced by fashion blogs like The Sartorialist, Fashion Toast and Jak n Jil. And if you look at their picture, they do take some really fantastic pictures.

Soon after, all the other 'non-hipster' teens start to get DSLR because of peer pressure and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by tumblrsucks View Post
    I'm a teenager myself.
    ahh...young boy...i think the best is not to feel so frustrated and focus on your passion...heck care what others do with their money or gears...

shoot some of your best photos which can really express your passion...ok?

i give you

Quote Originally Posted by tumblrsucks View Post
    You are totally drifting away from my original meaning and putting words in my mouth. 'Suffering is needed for passion?" When the hell did I say that. I said perseverance.
    Plus "Based on TS logic, if a poor guy shoot with P&S, and then win competition and get a pro DSLR , it means he has less passion than someone who never won anything and slowly slowly scrimp and save." What?? When did I ever have a logic like that. I was comparing between those that save up for what they love and those that get pampered/spoilt by their parents.
    Please check your own logic before claiming that that is my logic.
    Save up for what they love versus getting what they love from parents. What is the difference here?

The difference is suffering and sacrifice, is it not? You didn't say it, but it's a fact that you implicitly mean it. Not sure if you are even aware of your own logic, judging from your unhappy response. If you can highlight other key differences beyond suffering and sacrifice, please kindly do so, don't just say "You don't understand me de" and don't explain what you really mean, I will happily point it out again.

You erroneously assume that a person who gets a camera from his parents WOULD NOT save up and scrimp if he didn't have such generous parents. Overgeneralisation is the loophole in your logic, as I've pointed out from the start, and you still persist in wallowing in it to push forth another agenda - as uncle catchlights correctly calls it, it is self-righteousness. Does putting others down haphazardly make you feel better about yourself? If so, good for you, but please don't expect everyone else to nod along and indulge you in your bad logic.
    Last edited by edutilos-; 19th July 2011 at 05:21 PM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast