Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 2nd Hand Macro Lens

  1. #1

    Smile 2nd Hand Macro Lens

    Hello, anyone out there who knows somebody or is planning to sell their macro lens? Please let me know! ThankYou!

  2. #2

    Default Re: 2nd Hand Macro Lens

    Quote Originally Posted by tumblrsucks View Post
    Hello, anyone out there who knows somebody or is planning to sell their macro lens? Please let me know! ThankYou!
    Why not have a look in the BnS section? And you didn't even say the mount

  3. #3

    Default Re: 2nd Hand Macro Lens

    Im new here so i'm not sure how this thing works. what is the BnS section?

  4. #4

    Default Re: 2nd Hand Macro Lens

    Quote Originally Posted by tumblrsucks View Post
    Im new here so i'm not sure how this thing works. what is the BnS section?
    Go to the main forum page and scroll down, you can see that there are sections for the buying and selling of used equipment for different brands

  5. #5

    Default Re: 2nd Hand Macro Lens

    thank you so much!

  6. #6
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2nd Hand Macro Lens

    please do some homework b4 buying 2nd hand lens.. as in price, af working anot, vr or is working anot etc etc...

    remember to compare the price of a used lens and a new lens =) (sometime its more worth it to get a new 1)
    Lousy de My Flickr

  7. #7
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,390

    Default Re: 2nd Hand Macro Lens

    It would be helpful also to do some homework in reading the forum and get an overview. Joining and dropping questions at the next best place, ignoring what many members have posted already .. there are better ways for the 'first contact'.
    EOS

  8. #8

    Default Re: 2nd Hand Macro Lens

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    please do some homework b4 buying 2nd hand lens.. as in price, af working anot, vr or is working anot etc etc...

    remember to compare the price of a used lens and a new lens =) (sometime its more worth it to get a new 1)
    sorry i m a newbie, how to check VR, IS , OS walking anot?
    thinking of getting a 2nd hand lens oso
    Canon| Tokina(UWA) | newly added a Tamron(walkabout)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •