Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Camera case for FZ10/20 with adapter attached.

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Camera case for FZ10/20 with adapter attached.

    With the adapter permanently attached, what camera case do you buy/use? Any recommendation?

  2. #2

    Default

    well for me i have the nova 2 aw for my F80 already. it can fit one camera body plus a lens and a flash. so i guess for F20 it should be just right for the camera with the adapter plus hood and an external flash if any and other ass.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim
    well for me i have the nova 2 aw for my F80 already. it can fit one camera body plus a lens and a flash. so i guess for F20 it should be just right for the camera with the adapter plus hood and an external flash if any and other ass.

    buy from where??

  4. #4

    Default

    I bought from CP.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Third rock from the Sun
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    Currently I using Lowepro TX500 shoulder bag and Safrotto camera backpack...made in china to store my FZ10 (with len hood attached of course). Both still got plently of space to put in other stuff like filters, TC/WC, external flash, additional SD cards, additional batteries and so on.

    Cheers

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim
    I bought from CP.
    a....CP ? I am new can tell me the shop name

    I looking for bag too.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by club_de_oldman
    a....CP ? I am new can tell me the shop name

    I looking for bag too.
    I also blur at first with all the short forms......

    CP = Cathaty Photo
    AP = Alan Photo
    MS = MS colour

    Thats all I know.....

  8. #8

    Default

    how much ah..?
    if too X, I use plastic bag, anyway I drive around when shooting most of the time.. wahaha..

  9. #9

    Default

    Thanks for the help, tchuanye

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeWorld
    With the adapter permanently attached, what camera case do you buy/use? Any recommendation?

    Yo Lifeworld! I'm intending to get something for that purpose too. Searched around and might be deciding on the Lowepro Zoom2. (It's cheap and serves my purpose... )

    MS quoted me $35.

    http://www.ebags.com/product_detail/...sub_site_ID=20

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happytikus
    Yo Lifeworld! I'm intending to get something for that purpose too. Searched around and might be deciding on the Lowepro Zoom2. (It's cheap and serves my purpose... )

    MS quoted me $35.

    http://www.ebags.com/product_detail/...sub_site_ID=20
    Thanks. Looks fitting to me!
    Why won't MS locates nearer to town. I had made two trips within a week, not thinking of heading there again. Will look out for this model at CP tomorrow. Think most likely buying a Lowepro!

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Okay, got this from CP at $30. RP was $53.

    Lowepro Nova mini AW.

  13. #13

    Default

    I got one AW 2 something lowerpro from AP, cost me $43.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happytikus
    Yo Lifeworld! I'm intending to get something for that purpose too. Searched around and might be deciding on the Lowepro Zoom2. (It's cheap and serves my purpose... )

    MS quoted me $35.

    http://www.ebags.com/product_detail/...sub_site_ID=20

    Got Lowepro Topload Zoom2 at CP yesterday @ $28. quite a good buy

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Yessss..... It's a VERY good buy! Haha...

    I've been using the Zoom2 for 2 weeks already and i think it's fantastic. Very practical if you're intending to travel light and keep the adapter and hood on!

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Was looking at the topload zoom mini (AP quoted $25). End up buying Nova Mini AW at CP $30 instead.
    The topload zoom is great for quickdraw la. And I think CP gives reasonable price for camera casing.

  17. #17

    Default

    yup bought most of my accessories at CP...can say that price is very good

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Hmmm... Will check out that place soon... Thanks!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •