Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 121

Thread: Photography Trip to Siem Reap

  1. #61

    Default Re: Photography Trip to Siem Reap

    Quote Originally Posted by Muji76 View Post
    Hi Seniors!

    Am a new baby here who just got his new toy a couple of weeks ago and would love to join in this trip to Siem Reap.

    Alas, due to the chances of a job switch, I am unsure if I can make this trip.

    Will there be more of such trips during the Q4 period this year?
    hey valance75, i shall give u the answer by tues to tell u if i am going, most probably if i not going i might ask ard c if anyone wanna go in the year end trip....

    and would greatly appreciate those experience one to join me as i am new to oganising trip, hope shahrie or even valance75 can join me again (provided valance75 still got some leave to spare )

    anyway thanks valance75 for taking initiative to organise this trip... cheers!

  2. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Hi just saw this thread. I am interested in joining the trip. I am very new both to Club Snap and Singapore. I recently moved here from India. Let me know if I am allowed to join.
    Subhasish( SK)

  3. #63
    Member valance75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by subhasish
    Hi just saw this thread. I am interested in joining the trip. I am very new both to Club Snap and Singapore. I recently moved here from India. Let me know if I am allowed to join.
    Subhasish( SK)
    Sure, it's avail 4 all. Jus put dwn ur name in the list
    Like my Page HERE

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    20

    Default

    1. valance75; (Phnom Penh-tbc)
    2. budse - Phnom Penh (tbc)
    3. Shahrie - Phonm Penh (confirmed) shahrie@live.com
    4. sf_kang (confirmed), freddiekang@gmail.com
    5. s0litario (tbc)
    6. Shahlan (tbc)
    7. Levee (tbc)
    8. Batthousai (tbc)
    9. Subhasish (subhasish.karmakar@gmail.com)
    10.

  5. #65
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodlands, Singapore
    Posts
    1,289

    Default

    1. valance75; (Phnom Penh-tbc)
    2. budse - Phnom Penh (tbc)
    3. Shahrie - Phonm Penh (confirmed) shahrie@live.com
    4. sf_kang (confirmed), freddiekang@gmail.com
    5. s0litario (tbc)
    6. Shahlan (confirmed)
    shahlan.saleh@gmail.com
    7. Levee (tbc)
    8. Batthousai (tbc)
    9. Subhasish (subhasish.karmakar@gmail.com)
    10.
    KANTAimages
    "through the lens where every memories is crafted"

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: Photography Trip to Siem Reap

    Just to chip in, u guys can try Silkair if you fly to Siem Reap.. Silk air prices sometimes are quite reasonable... For jetstar, u will need to pay extra for baggages (i think S$20 for 15kg?) and seat reservations, refreshments etc.

  7. #67
    Member valance75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Just to chip in, u guys can try Silkair if you fly to Siem Reap.. Silk air prices sometimes are quite reasonable... For jetstar, u will need to pay extra for baggages (i think S$20 for 15kg?) and seat reservations, refreshments etc.
    Thks. Will certainly take tat into consideration
    Like my Page HERE

  8. #68
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: Photography Trip to Siem Reap

    1. valance75; (Phnom Penh-tbc)
    2. budse - (confirmed)
    3. Shahrie - Phonm Penh (confirmed) shahrie@live.com
    4. sf_kang (confirmed), freddiekang@gmail.com
    5. s0litario (tbc)
    6. Shahlan (confirmed)
    shahlan.saleh@gmail.com
    7. Levee (tbc)
    8. Batthousai (tbc)
    9. Subhasish (subhasish.karmakar@gmail.com)
    10.

  9. #69
    Member Shahrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Admiralty, SG
    Posts
    420

    Default Re: Photography Trip to Siem Reap

    Quote Originally Posted by budse View Post
    1. valance75; (Phnom Penh-tbc)
    2. budse - (confirmed)
    3. Shahrie - Phonm Penh (confirmed) shahrie@live.com
    4. sf_kang (confirmed), freddiekang@gmail.com
    5. s0litario (tbc)
    6. Shahlan (confirmed)
    shahlan.saleh@gmail.com
    7. Levee (tbc)
    8. Batthousai (tbc)
    9. Subhasish (subhasish.karmakar@gmail.com)
    10.
    Thank you everyone for your valuable inputs. Those who's confirmed, we will be having a meeting this Sat after 3pm, say 4pm? Most prob it'll be in city area. Is this ok? Hope that most can attend because we really need to discuss the itineraries and also book our flight. Valance, please set place and time.

    I've done a check again,

    Jetstar - 15/09/11 (All flights in that week) Depart Singapore at 1450hrs - 1600hrs (Siem Reap). SGD 108

    Silkair - 15/09/11 Depart at 0840hrs - 1050hrs (Siem Reap). SGD 436

    Both are one-way tix.
    500px Mobile “The most important things in life aren't things”

  10. #70

    Default

    1. valance75; (Phnom Penh-tbc)
    2. budse - (confirmed)
    3. Shahrie - Phonm Penh (confirmed) shahrie@live.com
    4. sf_kang (confirmed), freddiekang@gmail.com
    5. s0litario (tbc)
    6. Shahlan (confirmed)
    shahlan.saleh@gmail.com
    7. Levee (tbc)
    8. Batthousai (tbc)
    9. Subhasish (subhasish.karmakar@gmail.com)
    10. ecurbw (tbc)

    I am interested too!
    Nikon D7000,Nik 18-105mm,Nik 35mm F1.8,Nik 50mm F1.8,Nik 70-300mm VR,Sigma 10-20mm

  11. #71
    Member valance75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shahrie

    Thank you everyone for your valuable inputs. Those who's confirmed, we will be having a meeting this Sat after 3pm, say 4pm? Most prob it'll be in city area. Is this ok? Hope that most can attend because we really need to discuss the itineraries and also book our flight. Valance, please set place and time.

    I've done a check again,

    Jetstar - 15/09/11 (All flights in that week) Depart Singapore at 1450hrs - 1600hrs (Siem Reap). SGD 108

    Silkair - 15/09/11 Depart at 0840hrs - 1050hrs (Siem Reap). SGD 436

    Both are one-way tix.
    Wow the tix price does jump fast. 2 days ago it was $80 for jetstar
    Like my Page HERE

  12. #72

    Default

    Hi. Siem reap is fr 15-18 sept right? How many days u guyz thinking to extend at PP?
    Nikon D7000,Nik 18-105mm,Nik 35mm F1.8,Nik 50mm F1.8,Nik 70-300mm VR,Sigma 10-20mm

  13. #73
    Member sf_kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    642

    Default Re: Photography Trip to Siem Reap

    hi valance75, pls let me know the actual dates for this trip. Which date depart? Which date return? I must be back in Singapore for the period 20 - 24 Sep. If the trip encroaches on these dates, I am sorry I have to opt out. Thanks. sf_kang

  14. #74
    Member valance75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    142

    Default Re: Photography Trip to Siem Reap

    Quote Originally Posted by sf_kang View Post
    hi valance75, pls let me know the actual dates for this trip. Which date depart? Which date return? I must be back in Singapore for the period 20 - 24 Sep. If the trip encroaches on these dates, I am sorry I have to opt out. Thanks. sf_kang
    the siem reap trip is frm 15-18 sept as in #1. Some of us will then proceed on to pp til 20-21s sept.

    from ur schedule, i guess u should be joining us for only the siem reap trip

  15. #75

    Default

    Hi, so Saturday Wat time n where are u guys meeting up?
    Nikon D7000,Nik 18-105mm,Nik 35mm F1.8,Nik 50mm F1.8,Nik 70-300mm VR,Sigma 10-20mm

  16. #76

    Default Re: Photography Trip to Siem Reap

    Sorry guys, take me out due to budget problem, i tink i will ask ard for another trip at the end of this year to see who is interested too...

    cheers guys!

  17. #77

    Default Re: Photography Trip to Siem Reap

    1. valance75; (Phnom Penh-tbc)
    2. budse - (confirmed)
    3. Shahrie - Phonm Penh (confirmed) shahrie@live.com
    4. sf_kang (confirmed), freddiekang@gmail.com
    5. Shahlan (confirmed) shahlan.saleh@gmail.com
    6. Levee (tbc)
    7. Batthousai (tbc)
    8. Subhasish (subhasish.karmakar@gmail.com)
    9. ecurbw (tbc)
    10.

  18. #78

    Default Re: Photography Trip to Siem Reap

    So is the meeting confirmed as yet?

  19. #79
    Member Shahrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Admiralty, SG
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Hi guys. Ok meeting is on. As some suggested, Plaza Sing can be quite crowded and no place to sit. So we'll meet at

    Raffles City, City Hall
    McDonalds
    Time: 3.30pm (Sat, 30th July)
    Session: Approx 1hr
    Last edited by Shahrie; 26th July 2011 at 07:57 PM.
    500px Mobile “The most important things in life aren't things”

  20. #80
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Photography Trip to Siem Reap

    hi, just some heads up for u guys.
    try to reach SR as early as possible.
    u guys can go to angkor wat for sunset on the same day of arrival and best of all, u dont need temple pass as long as u all reach angkor wat after 5pm.

    i signed up with www.peaceofangkor.com, the guide Ta (yup, his name is Ta) is good. he arranged the route of the visit to the temples according to the location of the sun.
    u wont want to be shooting the beautiful angkor wat against the sun in this trip.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •