Thread: ACDSee Ver 7.0

Default ACDSee Ver 7.0

Just a short note for all those using ACDSee the new version 7 allows reading of RAW data. I have got it and tested it on Nikon NEF files and it is OK except that it takes a little more time to load. The usual file format is pretty fast. I think is is better than Ver 6 which was buggy. I believe it can also read Canon raw file data (not sure as I do not have Canon, maybe others can test it).

I really hope they have worked on stability and reliability issues. Version 6 was such cr*p, it kept crashing and freezing all the time.

I stopped upgrading ACD from version 5. Refused to get 6 because of lack of support for NEF files. Good to hear that finally they have it and hopefully they will improve on the speed issue.

Can you post the link to download 7.0? I believe that it won't be up on their website till next week.

Same goes to me, Can you post the link to download 7.0? I believe that it won't be up on their website till next week.

does the new version support color profiling?

Sorry according to the email I received it is supposed to be out next week on their web site. I purchased the upgrade and downloaded it so I get to use it first.

Quote Originally Posted by 300N
    Same goes to me, Can you post the link to download 7.0? I believe that it won't be up on their website till next week.