Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR!!!*

Member/Tangshooter

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Stevie G is no longer the force he once was.

we'll do much better without him in the team. hard truth! it cannot be helped!
    Fully agree!
    Dun mind selling S.G away if he can fetch good money..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Fully agree!
    Dun mind selling S.G away if he can fetch good money..

There are even stats showing last season, we got more points without him playing versus when he was playing....

So far we didn't sign any big signing yet .... hope one of those that we signed can step up from their game. Chel$ki is 4 for 4 score 11 concede 0 so far in their preseason with stronger opponent
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    So far we didn't sign any big signing yet .... hope one of those that we signed can step up from their game. Chel$ki is 4 for 4 score 11 concede 0 so far in their preseason with stronger opponent

We already signed the MVP of the Copa Americas

uh, we scored 6 against msia, while they didnt actually score against msia reserves a week later (it was an OG), cos their 1st team at jln besar..
    guess it kinda depends on ur preference..

and dare i say it..even our uh.."semi-foreign" team like singapore scored 6 against msia (albeit over 2 legs)

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    uh, we scored 6 against msia, while they didnt actually score against msia reserves a week later (it was an OG), cos their 1st team at jln besar..
    guess it kinda depends on ur preference..

and dare i say it..even our uh.."semi-foreign" team like singapore scored 6 against msia (albeit over 2 legs)
    dunno aBT U guys but i dun feel anything special with a national team like this.

sure, the implementation of the foreign players helped us beat malaysia.

i just hope that it will not be like the table tennis team of whom i view as a B team from china, where the whole team is made up of foreigners.

our local boys hopefully will get a fair crack at the whip.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

dunno aBT U guys but i dun feel anything special with a national team like this.

sure, the implementation of the foreign players helped us beat malaysia.

i just hope that it will not be like the table tennis team of whom i view as a B team from china, where the whole team is made up of foreigners.

our local boys hopefully will get a fair crack at the whip.
    this issue is open for all to debate, but personally, as long as can win no19, doesnt matter is cc or bro rodz.
    if cant, i heck care u bro rodz or cc too..

its also fair to say a lot of us are from immigrant families a mere 1-2generations back, it would not be nice to cross river burn bridge.
    and at the stadium, the cheers didnt seem any softer than yesteryears cos of FT's, nor the referee kayu cries any louder, which is all i ask for when i stump up for match tix..

3-3 Draw !!! We let in 3 goals again with the last goal just before full time The team that played can be considered the 1st team that may start the 1st game this coming season, only Suarez is missing (and Lauya Lucas if you consider he is good for 1st team) This is very worrying, 4 games concede 12 goals... what kind of team is this, I am certainly very disappointed with LFC performance so far. Last game against Valencia, might kana slaughter again
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

3-3 Draw !!! We let in 3 goals again with the last goal just before full time The team that played can be considered the 1st team that may start the 1st game this coming season, only Suarez is missing (and Lauya Lucas if you consider he is good for 1st team) This is very worrying, 4 games concede 12 goals... what kind of team is this, I am certainly very disappointed with LFC performance so far. Last game against Valencia, might kana slaughter again

HK liao.

HK liao.

Reina is still injured?

HK liao.
    and its aquaman who set up the 3rd goal..

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    and its aquaman who set up the 3rd goal..
    great. who needs stevie G?

Reina played, 80% is the 1st team players.... doesn't look very good. Alot supporter who watch the match said Aquaman is the Man of the match even though he played only 15mins. 2nd n 3rd goals came from shot from him which was turned into corners.

Comments from LFC site,

''what about Aquaman? why is kk not saying anything about aquaman??''

I thought we are the only one that call him Aquaman... or is it one the Bros here who posted this??

Try selling SG to chelsea.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Comments from LFC site,''what about Aquaman? why is kk not saying anything about aquaman??''I thought we are the only one that call him Aquaman... or is it one the Bros here who posted this??
    Milan seem to be interested in getting him

now a days, club never say anything but those rumors spreader any how say.......

then suddenly aquaman on loan to sunderland......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Comments from LFC site,

''what about Aquaman? why is kk not saying anything about aquaman??''

I thought we are the only one that call him Aquaman... or is it one the Bros here who posted this??
    he shud leave since his heart isn't with us. kekeke

All the 6 goals...

i would concluded the goals were cheap... Reds defense ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZ...
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    All the 6 goals...

i would concluded the goals were cheap... Reds defense ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZ...
    nothing has change.

i m worried that our toufu defence will pwn us deepdeep this new season!

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast