Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR!!!*

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    raul meireles could leave if chel$ki come back with at least 15mil GBP bid.

understood that craig bellamy is not coming back (who needs him anyway?).

Dirty kite is no longer an out-out-striker. he is now... not here nor there, more like a forward yet not a forward. wahahahahaa!

not sure if kenny dalglish is goin to sign another striker to compliment carroll. would be very worrying if no new striker comes in before end of transfer.
    Hmm... if no new signing for the forward dept, we are only left with Amoo and Eccleston for back ups

Was looking at our first team list, didn't realize that Degen still in the squad

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

bloody degen must have glued himself to the treatment table

Carroll has been a disappointment thus far.

Defence is still the worrisome department at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by yyD70S View Post
    Carroll has been a disappointment thus far.

Defence is still the worrisome department at this moment.

Give him some time, he still a young boy
    Crouch took a longer time to find his scoring touch

hmmm, imagine we have Crouch back to partner Carroll
    CC should be quite please as it will remind him of Blackburn's SAS

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Give him some time, he still a young boy
    Crouch took a longer time to find his scoring touch

hmmm, imagine we have Crouch back to partner Carroll
    CC should be quite please as it will remind him of Blackburn's SAS
    but crouch doesn't remind me of either shearer nor sutton.

sad~!!!

maybe a striker in the mould of dogbra will b good.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Hmm... if no new signing for the forward dept, we are only left with Amoo and Eccleston for back ups

Was looking at our first team list, didn't realize that Degen still in the squad

kanasai, that degenerate is a leech. hahahahhaa

our strikeforce all look so fragile. one bump n they all fly to jupiter.

but crouch doesn't remind me of either shearer nor sutton.sad~!!!maybe a striker in the mould of dogbra will b good.
    Drogba old liao lah

joe cole finally off to france but nogoal still no go..

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    joe cole finally off to france but nogoal still no go..

he soon leaving. waiting for a last goodbye kiss from bro rodz. wahahahahahaha!

Drogba old liao lah

ya lor...

no idea liao leh... good strikers are rare, more so big and good strikers.

ya lor...

no idea liao leh... good strikers are rare, more so big and good strikers.
    sign 18 yo Singapore legend wang hong hong can?
    hahahaha

a small review on the new boy.

'If ESPN's Premier League commentators - or any other commentators, for that matter! -are reading this, it's closer to 'CWA-tes' than 'Coats'

Liverpool's Uruguayan arrival

sign 18 yo Singapore legend wang hong hong can?
    hahahaha

can la but i think visa part got problem. 18yo wanghonghong need to return to NS. wahahahahaha

BEST NEWS!!

Degenerate leaves Reds
    31st Aug 2011

Liverpool Football Club have tonight confirmed they have cancelled the registration of Philipp Degen by mutual consent.

The Swiss defender moved to Anfield from Borussia Dortmund in 2008 and made 13 first-team appearances.

thus, we gave degenerate a free transfer and he can kiss bro mr.big's kacheng gdbye!

Report: Liverpool in for Bellamy

let us all cook curry!!

Craig Bellamy is understood to have been given permission to leave Wales' training camp to travel to Liverpool to discuss a move to Anfield.

Last Updated: 31/08/11

Bellamy had been preparing for Friday's Euro 2012 qualifier against Montenegro at the Cardiff City Stadium with the rest of Gary Speed's squad.

A late transfer before Wednesday night's deadline always appeared possible, with Bellamy a long way down the pecking order at Manchester City and not in Roberto Mancini's plans for this season.

A number of clubs were keeping tabs on his situation and Queens Park Rangers and Stoke appeared to be leading the chase for his signature.

However, Sky Sports now believes that Bellamy could end up making a surprise move back to Anfield after two-and-a-half years at City.

The Football Association of Wales is understood to have allowed the striker to make his way from Wales to Merseyside for talks and a medical.

Bellamy spent the 2006/7 campaign with Liverpool under Rafa Benitez, before leaving for West Ham.

for the record, the much misunderstood konchocky, noGoal, Degenerate, kryptonite, poultry, nab3h ulcer, joke coke, aqualanlan ... has left the building.

LIVERPOOL

Ins: Jordan Henderson (16m from Sunderland), Charlie Adam (7million from Blackpool), Alex Doni (free from Roma), Stewart Downing (20m from Aston Villa), Jose Enrique (5million from Newcastle), Sebastian Coates (7m from Nacional), Villyan Bijev (undiscl from California Odyssey, Craig Bellamy (free from Manchester City).

Outs: Paul Konchesky (1.5m to Leicester City), Jason Banton, Deale Chamberlain, Douglas Cooper, Sean Highdale, Steven Irwin, Nikola Saric (all released), Stephen Darby (season loan to Rochdale), Gerardo Bruna (nominal to Blackpool), Peter Gulacsi (loan to Hull City), Martin Hansen (loan to Bradford), Milan Jovanovic (700,000 to Anderlecht), Tom Ince (undiscl. to Blackpool), Daniel Ayala (undiscl. to Norwich), Nabil El Zhar (free to Levante), Sotirios Kyrgiakos (undiscl. to Wolfsburg), Dani Pacheco (loan to Atletico Madrid), Alberto Aquilani (loan to AC Milan), Emiliano Insua (undiscl. to Sporting Lisbon), Joe Cole (loan to Lille), Christian Poulsen (undiscl. to Evian), Villyan Bijev (loan to Fortuna Dusseldorf), David Ngog (4million to Bolton).

Transfer news
    Bellamy in, Meireles joins Chelsea
    August 31, 2011

By ESPNsoccernet staff

With under an hour of the transfer window remaining, Liverpool's Portuguese midfielder Raul Meireles completed a move to Chelsea after handing in a written transfer request.

In an echo of Fernando Torres' January switch to Stamford Bridge, Meireles declared his desire to leave Anfield with the transfer window set to draw to a close.

Chelsea reportedly had a bid rejected for Meireles on Tuesday but, having seemingly missed out on Tottenham's Luka Modric, met Liverpool's asking price.

A statement read: ''Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Raul Meireles from Liverpool on a four-year contract.''

The news arrived just as the club has announced the signing of Craig Bellamy on a two-year deal, a return to Anfield, where he left in 2007 after a short spell at the club.

Bellamy joins for an undisclosed transfer fee, from Manchester City, who were keen to remove a player they spent 14 million in 2009.

In a brief statement the club said: ''Liverpool have tonight announced Craig Bellamy has signed a contract with the club. He will wear shirt No. 39.''

Bellamy's return to Anfield comes four years after he left having been brought to the club 12 months earlier by Rafael Benitez.

He scored nine goals in 42 matches but off-field issues, most notably an infamous incident with a golf club and team-mate John Arne Riise and a strained relationship with Benitez, contributed to his departure to West Ham.

oh no!!! why did he leave?!

anyway, our midfield is bursting with players.

the likes of jonjo shelvey can finally get more appearances under their belt.

wonder how much did we sold meireles for.... haiz...

anyway, our midfield is bursting with players.

the likes of jonjo shelvey can finally get more appearances under their belt.

wonder how much did we sold meireles for.... haiz...
    nooooooooo!!!! why sell him?! anyway the report said 12mil so we wont lugi much, no point keeping a unhappy player like the previous one now at chelsea.

Basket, we lost meireles! To Chelsea some more! Should have asked to include sturridge in the deal.

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast