Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR!!!*

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    huh.. i only knw, regardless it b a white cat or a black cat, so long as it can catch a mouse, it is a gd cat. hahaha!
    one of my neighbours told me the same thing. all other cats he will give away, but the "mouser" cat, i.e. the cat which is very good at catching mice, will never be given away! he used to own a provision shop at mackenzie road, and every morning his cat will present its master with a few dead mice that it had killed during the night.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    one of my neighbours told me the same thing. all other cats he will give away, but the "mouser" cat, i.e. the cat which is very good at catching mice, will never be given away! he used to own a provision shop at mackenzie road, and every morning his cat will present its master with a few dead mice that it had killed during the night.

good cat. mux reward it. kekekekeke so long as it doesn't steal any eggs. wahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

seamus coleman to LFC?!

Everton to consider selling 8m star to bitter rivals Liverpool

By Aidan Donovan, on 29th August 2011, 15:06 UTC

Liverpool are plotting a shock bid for Everton star Seamus Coleman, after Toffees manager David Moyes refused to rule out player sales due to their financial position.

The Blues are currently unable to bring in new signings at Goodison Park as the Merseysiders have reached their overdraft limit and even if the club did sell some of their better players to raise funds then that cash would only go to paying off bank debts.

Moyes and the Everton board have grown increasingly anxious with financial situation and could give themselves room to breathe by offloading several stars before the transfer window shuts on Wednesday with bitter rivals Liverpool ready to take advantage of the situation.

While key duo Mikel Arteta and Phil Jagielka have been strongly linked with Arsenal, Kenny Dalglishs interest in Coleman comes as somewhat of a surprise.

But according to sources close to the Reds boss, the Scotsman rates the Republic of Ireland international very highly and is considering a 8m bid for the right-sided player, who can operate as a full-back or in more advanced attacking position.

Everton will be reluctant to sell the versatile 22-year-old, especially to their Merseyside neighbours, but the Blues may be forced to cash-in on the youngster if they cannot offload another one of his stars this week.

"Everybody's got a price - Fabregas, Ronaldo, you name it. If anyone bids big enough I'm sure we'd take it. I'm not daft, Moyes told Sky Sports.

Dalglishs monetary situation starkly contrasts, he is being encouraged to carry on spending by owners Fenway Sports Group - despite spending over 50m on transfers this summer.

Having signed Stewart Downing to operate on the left-side, Dalglish wants a similar potency on the opposite flank to provide wide-service to strikers Luiz Suarez and Andy Carroll.

Coleman certainly fits the Anfield clubs policy of buying young talent with a potentially higher sell-on value, but a move between the Merseyside rivals will always be a controversial one.

The former Sligo Rovers may feel a move across the city would benefit his long term career plans by aiding his ambitions to one day play in the UEFA Champions League.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Read from Twitter, Poulsen close to leaving for Copenhagen.

benayuon link to return to Anfield

polusen can go for free. we dun care.

benayoun? he come back for wat?! but ok la. he come bk here to add more depth, beta than poulsen machiam like jiak liao bee and stealing eggs.

Benayoun nearing Chelsea exit

Chelsea midfielder Yossi Benayoun has revealed he is in talks with "several" teams as he prepares to move ahead of the transfer deadline.

Benayoun has seen just one minute of action for the Blues this season and looks to be surplus to requirements following the arrival of Juan Mata from Valencia.

It has been reported that Benayoun could head to Tottenham if Chelsea manage to sign Luka Modric, while Newcastle have also been linked with the Israel captain, who moved to Stamford Bridge from Liverpool last summer on a free transfer.

Benayoun wrote on Twitter: "negotiating with several team (sic) ...news soon."

Benayoun was restricted to 10 appearances for the club last season due to an Achilles injury, which kept him out for six months.

who is semus coleman?

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    My heart bleeds for arsenal sia.
    u bleed for anyone but uself, ur family, or the club, we make u become kopi-lady insteAd!

benayoun? he come back for wat?! but ok la. he come bk here to add more depth, beta than poulsen machiam like jiak liao bee and stealing eggs.
    he heard the mc benefits has improved since his time..

who is semus coleman?
    se ginna down the rd fr anfield who came to prominence last season or so..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    u bleed for anyone but uself, ur family, or the club, we make u become kopi-lady insteAd!

he heard the mc benefits has improved since his time..

se ginna down the rd fr anfield who came to prominence last season or so..

kekekekekkekekee

Bolton boss Owen Coyle wants Liverpool striker David Ngog to sign in a 4million deal today.

Espanyol are trying to negotiate a deal to take out of favour Liverpool midfielder Christian Poulsen on a season-long loan.

Telegraph: Chelsea were planning to make an improved offer for Raul Meireles on Monday night after Liverpool rejected their opening bid of 8 million plus Yossi Benayoun.

Italian media suggesting LFC have contacted Lazio today about Mauro Zarate in regard to a loan move.

Fourth Official
    Joe Cole is having a medical tomorrow at an unknown club, believed to be QPR.

Striker ready to snub Liverpool for Spurs - reports
    Craig Bellamy to join Tottenham - not Liverpool

Manchester City striker Craig Bellamy is ready to snub interest from Liverpool in order to join Tottenham, it has been claimed.

According to Metro, the Wales international has told Spurs representatives that he will complete a free transfer to north London, rather than Merseyside.

Bellamy has reportedly been identified by Kenny Dalglish as the ideal player to provide cover for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, but it would appear the Scot's attempts to bring the forward to Anfield will be fruitless.

Liverpool was Bellamy's home for one season before the 32-year-old joined West Ham in 2007.

But a Liverpool return is said to be out of the question, with Bellamy preferring to fight for a starting berth at White Hart Lane rather than provide back-up for Suarez.

Spurs have already signed Emmanuel Adebayor from on loan from City to bolster their strikeforce, although Harry Redknapp is thought to be keen to add another goalscoring to his ranks.

The Spurs boss could, however, reportedly have to make do without Peter Crouch, who may join Stoke before the close of the transfer window.

Ngog can go too... and we certainly don't need Bellamy again.

Quote Originally Posted by yyd70s View Post
    ngog can go too... And we certainly don't need bellamy again.

ghost!!

ghost!!

this one forgot to go back

hahahaha

this one forgot to go back

hahahaha
    gate closed 2359 on sun, will only open next yr..
    how?

Bolton agree deal for Liverpool striker

curry sauce!

Liverpool have agreed a 4million deal in principle with Bolton for David Ngog.

The outline of the move was done before Liverpool's 3-1 win over Wanderers at Anfield and it is now up to the striker to decide his future.

Ngog has already turned down Sunderland and Leicester this summer and Bolton boss Owen Coyle is determined to land the Frenchman.

Ngog's move to Sunderland fell through because Steve Bruce did not want to meet his 40,000-a-week wages demands and it remains to be seen if Coyle will have more success.

Bolton agree deal for Liverpool striker

Published 11:32 30/08/11 By David Anderson

Blackburn are also looking at Ngog after their move for Hoffenheim's Bosnian striker Vedad Ibisevic collapsed.

Blackburn miss out on top two targets

Kenny Dalglish is prepared to press ahead with Ngog's sale despite failing in his audacious bid for Craig Bellamy and he does not see the former Paris St Gemain hitman as part of his long-term plans.

Dalglish is working to trim the Anfield wage bill after this summer's major recruitment drive and he may also be able to get Christian Poulsen off the books.

Poulsen could not agree terms with FC Copenhagen and is now wanted by Espanyol.

Liverpool are also braced for a second bid for Raul Meireles.

They rejected Andre Villas-Boas' offer of 7million-plus Yossi Benayoun and would cash in on the Portuguese midfielder for around 12million cash.

Liverpool's Joe Cole closing in on season-long loan at Lille

By Dan Roan
    BBC sports news correspondent

curry sauce

Liverpool midfielder Joe Cole is close to agreeing a season-long loan deal with French club Lille.

Queens Park Rangers and Tottenham Hotspur were also interested in signing the 29-year-old England international.

Cole moved to Anfield in July 2010 on a four-year deal from Chelsea but made only 11 Premier League starts for the Reds and was sent off on his debut.

Lille are in this season's Champions League after winning their first French league title since 1954.

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish has strengthened his midfield over the summer with the additions of Jordan Henderson, Charlie Adam and Stewart Downing.

Cole failed to make the bench in Liverpool's first three Premier League games of the season.

Poulsen also leaving

and new signing Coates looks like a solid signing

Poulsen also leaving

and new signing Coates looks like a solid signing
    poultry leaving us is good. kekekeke

nogoal leaving anot? not confirm yet

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    nogoal leaving anot? not confirm yet
    this one oso very anxious. can't wait for him to pack up n go!

this one oso very anxious. can't wait for him to pack up n go!

who to come in to replace nogoal?

other than Suarez and Carroll, we only have dirty kite who is an out and out striker
    though gerrard, maxi and meireles can also play behind the main striker
    (is Meireles leaving?)

who to come in to replace nogoal?

other than Suarez and Carroll, we only have dirty kite who is an out and out striker
    though gerrard, maxi and meireles can also play behind the main striker
    (is Meireles leaving?)
    raul meireles could leave if chel$ki come back with at least 15mil GBP bid.

understood that craig bellamy is not coming back (who needs him anyway?).

Dirty kite is no longer an out-out-striker. he is now... not here nor there, more like a forward yet not a forward. wahahahahaa!

not sure if kenny dalglish is goin to sign another striker to compliment carroll. would be very worrying if no new striker comes in before end of transfer.