Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 986

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR!!!*

  1. #741
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi
    won't be surprise if some mancity fan start a thread after the match..
    kekeke then all chelski fans hop over!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #742

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    kekeke then all chelski fans hop over!
    maybe that fan to start the thread is zaren

  3. #743

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    maybe that fan to start the thread is zaren

    the rest of the members all come from the arsenal thread

  4. #744

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    8-2. Can u believe that?? Think back room have dispute.
    Arsene Wenger should take the blame for the fiasco. How can he possibly expect Arsenal to compete with the top clubs if he allows his top players to leave without adequate replacements or cover? Crazy strategy.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  5. #745

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    kekeke then all chelski fans hop over!
    Why? I am no longer welcome in LFC thread?
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  6. #746

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Arsene Wenger should take the blame for the fiasco. How can he possibly expect Arsenal to compete with the top clubs if he allows his top players to leave without adequate replacements or cover? Crazy strategy.

    he helping arsenal build up funds for his severance package

  7. #747

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

    Arsenal needs money........

    I intend to donate $1 to them monthly, if 500000000 ppl do that, Arsenal will be able to buy players instead of selling...... look at them, so pathetic.......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  8. #748

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    he helping arsenal build up funds for his severance package
    He must be a good friend to rafa.... but rafa more clever then wenger, at least rafa keeps some top players.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  9. #749
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid
    Arsenal needs money........

    I intend to donate $1 to them monthly, if 500000000 ppl do that, Arsenal will be able to buy players instead of selling...... look at them, so pathetic.......
    u closet gooners fan? y bother abt them? they buang lagi best! keke less 1 competitor!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #750
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren

    Arsene Wenger should take the blame for the fiasco. How can he possibly expect Arsenal to compete with the top clubs if he allows his top players to leave without adequate replacements or cover? Crazy strategy.
    actually, we cant b certain tat there is money for him to make signings.

    he nvr step out n address the issue. maybe he is tryin to hide the truth?

    maybe only nw then the board cough out the $ aftr the recent slum?

    im certain he knws wat he's doin but surely he mux haf a gd reason y he has yet to challenge chelski for juan mata.

    i belif the board makan the $ n refuses to enter bidding war w chelski.

    regardless, gd to see them buanging. kekeke!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #751
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren

    Why? I am no longer welcome in LFC thread?
    u come over more often la. nt as if theres alot of chelski fans! haha! nw they all supporting manSipTea!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #752

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Why? I am no longer welcome in LFC thread?
    you always welcome here even mancircle clowns have been welcomed here

    but please do not let that stop you from being a closet fan of another team

  13. #753

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u come over more often la. nt as if theres alot of chelski fans! haha! nw they all supporting manSipTea!

    I am sure there will be a sudden surge in mansiptea fan base... gooners and hotcakes fans looking for refuge after jumping ship

  14. #754

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

    [QUOTE=Cheesecake;7416248]u closet gooners fan? y bother abt them? they buang lagi best! keke less 1 competitor![/QUOTE

    no..... just feel sad for them, but i also laughing at the same time........

    NOW: WHICH TEAM WHO CANNOT DEFEAT ARSENAL IS CONSIDER WEAK TEAM!!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  15. #755

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    actually, we cant b certain tat there is money for him to make signings.

    he nvr step out n address the issue. maybe he is tryin to hide the truth?

    maybe only nw then the board cough out the $ aftr the recent slum?

    im certain he knws wat he's doin but surely he mux haf a gd reason y he has yet to challenge chelski for juan mata.

    i belif the board makan the $ n refuses to enter bidding war w chelski.

    regardless, gd to see them buanging. kekeke!
    He's the gaffer, the board will back his decisions to sign players, if he wants them. I think Wenger is still looking for bargains, but sometimes being a bit too cheapskate will backfire.
    Perhaps Arsenal will up their bid for Gary Cahill now that their defence needs reinforcements?
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  16. #756

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u come over more often la. nt as if theres alot of chelski fans! haha! nw they all supporting manSipTea!
    Well, the two Manchester teams are looking strong at the moment. Time for the rest of us to give them a good fight!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  17. #757

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    He's the gaffer, the board will back his decisions to sign players, if he wants them. I think Wenger is still looking for bargains, but sometimes being a bit too cheapskate will backfire.
    Perhaps Arsenal will up their bid for Gary Cahill now that their defence needs reinforcements?
    Up their bid????

    Have you seen a CAT PAY FOR A FISH???
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  18. #758
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren

    Well, the two Manchester teams are looking strong at the moment. Time for the rest of us to give them a good fight!
    hehe! correct!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #759
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid

    Up their bid????

    Have you seen a CAT PAY FOR A FISH???
    huh.. i only knw, regardless it b a white cat or a black cat, so long as it can catch a mouse, it is a gd cat. hahaha!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #760

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

    Read from Twitter, Poulsen close to leaving for Copenhagen.

    benayuon link to return to Anfield

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •