Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR!!!*

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    WTH!!! Why no back pass!!!
    the linesman is one of those guys that cc kelong'ed and making a stand..

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

REDs fluid pass n move is delightful to watch.. wit in-depth bench REDs is making a huge improvement in the squad... 4th place is achievable!

deserving 3-1 win against bolton
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

It might be too soon for me to say this, but I think us fans have been waiting a tad bit too long to see Pool playing like that!!! Lets hope its a sustainable style!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

for those who missed the match

3-1

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    for those who missed the match

3-1
    sexcellento!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    the linesman is one of those guys that cc kelong'ed and making a stand..
    the linesman is a close personal friend of SAF, nothing to do with me. kekeke

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    It might be too soon for me to say this, but I think us fans have been waiting a tad bit too long to see Pool playing like that!!! Lets hope its a sustainable style!
    yes indeed! hopefully more to come!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    WTH!!! Why no back pass!!!

classic kuku ref.

by the way, ur favourite player nab3h ulcer has moved on. song boh?

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    REDs fluid pass n move is delightful to watch.. wit in-depth bench REDs is making a huge improvement in the squad... 4th place is achievable!deserving 3-1 win against bolton
    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Best display we have seen is a long long time.

If we can sustain this, the other managers will be sweating cold sweats.Gerrard should start worrying if this team continue to perform like this.
    Last edited by grumpy; 28th August 2011 at 12:05 PM.

We have played against 2 smaller clubs and a wounded big club so far...

Lets wait till we play against a full strength manure or man shitty then we can gauge our team's capabilities...anyway,we can still enjoy what we've achieved so far...

agree w bro rodz. waitin for matches against the bigger clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    We have played against 2 smaller clubs and a wounded big club so far...

Lets wait till we play against a full strength manure or man shitty then we can gauge our team's capabilities...anyway,we can still enjoy what we've achieved so far...
    Its a known fact REDs drops/slips points against smaller 'banana skin' clubs like Sunderland... but the opposite against the bigger clubs... REDs beat Arsenal away and will be beaten again when they coming to Anfield

i expect REDs to beat bigger clubs at Anfield and draws in away games

the boys are getting to gel and reading each other movements as each game coming... huge improvement

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo

Its a known fact REDs drops/slips points against smaller 'banana skin' clubs like Sunderland... but the opposite against the bigger clubs... REDs beat Arsenal away and will be beaten again when they coming to Anfield

i expect REDs to beat bigger clubs at Anfield and draws in away games

the boys are getting to gel and reading each other movements as each game coming... huge improvement
    lets hope so!

They played well, fast pace and string passes. Can see the understanding of each other is not there yet as many final passes was just a little bit short, almost there type but it will certainly improve as they play more games. Can see Suarez trying and wanted to score very much as he wants to break Flower record of scoring in the opening 3 games, he looks so disappointed after kana sub and later when watching the match he also looks sian... he went straight to dressing room after game over never come bk to the field. he got many chances one 1-1, penalty clain & the kelong back pass... unlucky ... Good to see both new boys scoring and our upskirter also had one goal. Only worry now is carrot head still not performing but at least he already scored one goal phew....
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Carling CUP 3rd round

Chelsea
    host neighbours Fulham at Stamford Bridge, Arsenal will face Shrewsbury Town at the Emirates, Liverpool travel south to face Brighton, Man City entertain Birmingham City, Spurs were last out the hat and will play Stoke City away but arguably the match of the round will be Man Utd playing Leeds Utd at Elland Road.

heng ahh we got an easier team
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

i was relieve when carroll name is on the bench. no long ball please..

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    [B]Carling CUP 3rd round
    oh no, another banana skin which we cant win without suarez..

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    i was relieve when carroll name is on the bench. no long ball please..

wa lau eh... sian liao. then probably have to think of ways to sell him to chel$ki for 60mil gbp liao. wahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Carling CUP 3rd round

Chelsea
    host neighbours Fulham at Stamford Bridge, Arsenal will face Shrewsbury Town at the Emirates, Liverpool travel south to face Brighton, Man City entertain Birmingham City, Spurs were last out the hat and will play Stoke City away but arguably the match of the round will be Man Utd playing Leeds Utd at Elland Road.

good chance we can progress onwards!

Carling Cup is good for Carroll to grab goals and for gerrard to play some games, otherwise our captain has nothing to do.

gone case liao for hotcakes.

homegame kena tore apart by manSiptea.

edin dzeko is the main striker to watch out.

hat-trick against hotcakes. this guy is a tough guy to manmark.